Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CUSTOM BUILD HELP  (Read 1195 times)
musicrowscott

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2018, 03:12:39 PM »

Well, obviously none of us know what is really going on, but given the fact that a potential custom order fell on deaf ears, I think that says something.   Is it my bad choice of words, or a paranoid interpretation?   I don't know, "we" don't know.    Again, just simply stating my experience to someone thinking about spending a lot of time on something that's probably not going to happen.

As someone who ordered a custom guitar in July and has proof that it is being built, I am interested by your continued choice of words. From the initial "mothership" statement which had a very negative inference towards Larrivee  (with no actual data to back it up) to the above "probably not going to happen". Could it be that your paperwork/order wasn't submitted properly by the retailer? Could it be a retailer employee talking about things he/she knows nothing about? Could it be something was just lost in the shuffle? Have you talked directly to Larrivee about this or just going of 3rd hand information? Mistakes happen...balls get dropped now and then. Blanket assumptive statements based on half facts...what a great way to add value to a conversation.

And what exactly is a "potential custom order"?

Scott Southworth
www.scottsouthworth.com
www.facebook.com/scottsouthworthmusic

Larrivee OOO-40R
Larrivee OM-03 MT
Larrivee D-10E
Larrivee OO-03MH
Larrivee RS-4 Root Beer
Taylor 614CE
Taylor 315CE
Takamine EG523SC
Ibanez AW120ECERDV
Guild D25
Baby Taylor
B0WIE
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2018, 03:22:11 PM »

Could just be that “someone” at Larrivee dropped the ball on your custom order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Or, the dealer. I had a horrible experience with one Larrivee dealer. I could see the same dealer giving confusing info to a customer.

D-09 Brazilian w/ Eagle inlay. D-02-12
Used to own and love; SD-50, J70 maple Mermaid, SD60sbt, D03R, LV03E.
rosborn

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2018, 03:47:20 PM »

Or, the dealer. I had a horrible experience with one Larrivee dealer. I could see the same dealer giving confusing into to a customer.

I agree wholeheartedy. The ball could have been dropped by anyone in the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: