Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FS 1999 OM-09 Walnut Reduced  (Read 517 times)
TacomaDR20

Ignore
« on: August 02, 2018, 01:00:29 PM »

Arthritis is limiting what and how much I can play so I am offering this unique Larrivee here on the forum first.  It's a 1999 OM-09 in flamed Claro walnut and choice Sitka spruce, which is very tight grained with subtle silking.  Ebony fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, abalone inlays.  The guitar has really been babied and is in amazing condition to be almost 20 years old.  The plus side is that the top has had time to really open up.  The sound is warm and loud, with good projection and punch, very responsive.  It is a great fingerstyle guitar but can also be flatpicked pretty solid without hitting a ceiling.  Has a Highlander IP-2 pickup installed.  This has a stereo preamp so you can add a mic or soundboard transducer in the mix if you want.  The Highlander alone sounds really great.

There is some very slight fretwear, but far from needing work, and I found a shallow ding about the size of a fingernail.   Otherwise it could almost be new.  Comes with archtop Larrivee hardshell case which has a small 1" tear in the leather, maybe from a car door or something.  Again, the condition of this guitar is amazing.  More pics available on request.

$1500 plus shipping and insurance.  Will be very well packaged.  Email is the quickest way to contact me.
TacomaDR20

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 02:06:51 PM »

Might consider a partial trade on a parlor or 00 and $
Blind Dog

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 12:42:03 PM »

You knew enough to write, "Reduced", in the title.

You could also add, "SOLD". 

'05 Larrivee OM-03 Bear Claw
'15 Furch OM34 SR Slot Custom
'84 K. Yairi
'78 Yamaha L series
'78 Guild D-35
'99 Gibson ES-165 Herb Ellis
TacomaDR20

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 01:22:15 PM »

Look up one post - tried to do that
Blind Dog

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 02:07:31 PM »

Apologies.    I didn't get that from the post.

You had sold it again.

I was smitten. 

Then I was grumpy.  angry

Congrats on your sale.   

Edited so as to not bump: (And I was referring to the main title -- the one with "Reduced", before the discount, before the description, before the pic's, and before the post with the "Sold please delete."

From the rules Sticky: "Please add 'SOLD' to your post title when item is sold. (Use the 'MODIFY' button to change the title.)"

'05 Larrivee OM-03 Bear Claw
'15 Furch OM34 SR Slot Custom
'84 K. Yairi
'78 Yamaha L series
'78 Guild D-35
'99 Gibson ES-165 Herb Ellis
TacomaDR20

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 02:55:15 PM »

hehehe  just to torment you.  I figured since i was madaboutit for selling the thing I might as well ruin someone elses day  bigrin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: