Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Variax 700 Acoustic  (Read 140 times)
CycleBob

Ignore
« on: July 29, 2018, 06:21:39 PM »

I'm currently trying to sell My Taylor 320 acoustic and I am being offered a trade plus cash for this Acoustic Modeling guitar. Anyone here have any experiences or thoughts about these. I've read both great and poor reviews. any advise /thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Larrivee D03E
Larrivee OM-03MT
Guild CV-1
Andrew White Cybele 1010
George
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 07:37:17 PM »

I used to a have a '59 model Variax electric modeling guitar.  It was a lot of fun to play with although like synth guitars the modeling on the electrics is not so realistic.  I never have played their acoustic version, but some of the YouTube videos would seem like it would be a similar novelty item.  My thrill wore off pretty quickly...

George
Mikeymac
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 10:17:33 PM »

I'm currently trying to sell My Taylor 320 acoustic and I am being offered a trade plus cash for this Acoustic Modeling guitar. Anyone here have any experiences or thoughts about these. I've read both great and poor reviews. any advise /thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!!

My advice would be - if it's not something you were looking for (to buy or to get in trade), pass on it - you don't really want it. Someone else will eventually buy your Taylor for cash; they do fine on the used market.

All guitars are left-handed:
1979 L-19  |  1992 OM-05  |  2010 RS-4 in Candy Blue  |  2013 C-10 Italian Spruce/Silver Oak  |  2016 L-05 Custom
CycleBob

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 11:15:12 PM »

My advice would be - if it's not something you were looking for (to buy or to get in trade), pass on it - you don't really want it. Someone else will eventually buy your Taylor for cash; they do fine on the used market.

Makes a lot of sense, actually both response do! Thank-you

Larrivee D03E
Larrivee OM-03MT
Guild CV-1
Andrew White Cybele 1010
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: