Selling my Larrivee Jumbo J-05

Started by redgypsee, May 08, 2018, 01:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am selling my Larrivee Jumbo. They are rare to find these days. It's a beautiful guitar. No fancy inlays, all guitar. I am located in Calgary, AB.
The guitar is in excellent condition, stays in tune beautifully and comes with original case.  It has a clear pick-guard.
$3200 CAD plus shipping if required. No pickup installed. I also have a Fishman Humbucking sound-hole pickup if you are interested.

Here is a link to the pictures.

http://s8.photobucket.com/user/redgypsee/library/Larrivee

Here are the details.

Serial Number    Manufacture Date    Model    CITES / Rosewood Information
14619    Mar 28, 1994    J-05    Contains less than 10kg of Dalbergia Latifolia from India

Honduran Mahogany back & sides, Sitka Spruce Top,Honduran Mahogany neck, African Ebony fingerboard and bridge. 1-11/16" nut width and 25.5" scale length

I should mention that Larrivee themselves recommended I join this forum.

I loved my J05 until my shoulder gave out,would love another but....

:welcome:  :gotdonuts:
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Hey Rob, thanks for your reply and for the welcome. Yes the J-05 is a wonderful guitar. My style of playing has changed and since I am not a spring chicken, I am thinking I do need something smaller. It is not my only guitar. How did you end up selling yours?

I ended up trading it for an LS10 along time back.I latter sold the LS10 now my main guitar is an OM03PA which is a maple body with a 12 fret neck joint.Unlike most that play an OM I flat pick on it but I also still play finger style on it.VERY,VERY versitle guitar and no shoulder pain.If you wish PM me and I'll tell you what I got for the J05. :wave  :donut :donut :donut :coffee :coffee :coffee :coffee :coffee :coffee
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

I'd be interested if another bid I have out there falls away,...and,...well,...we could negotiate a might bit... :bgrin: :guitar :wave

Tried to send a pm,....did you receive it?....

Quote from: Lawryvee on May 29, 2018, 08:15:30 AM

You must have posted10 times before you are allowed personal message privileges.  Post a couple more times and try again.

Quote from: Lawryvee on May 29, 2018, 08:15:30 AM
Yes I received it-thanks for pointing me to it. I should mention for the benefit of those reading this thread that the price I posted is in Canadian dollars which, as of today is 2,457.53 US dollars.