Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seagull M6 And Dealer Feedback  (Read 830 times)
SlowFingers

Ignore
« on: March 04, 2005, 09:15:07 PM »

As you may remember, I recently ordered a Seagull M6 after having much trouble finding the right guitar for me locally. It finally came in today, and all I can say is "What a beautiful guitar!" This is a much nicer looking instrument that the S6's I had played at some local dealers while searching. The sound from this thing is incredible, too. Very warm tones, thought not very loud. The action on it is nice and low. Seems to be a much easier guitar to work with than the cheapie Kona I was playing before.

I have to give a big thumbs up to the dealer.  Atlanta Discount Music  made me a very good deal on the guitar plus case deal. They did what appears to be a very nice setup on it as well. I could not be more pleased with them than I am. If you are looking for a good dealer to order through, and having trouble with some of the big names (Musician's Friend, ZZounds, etc.), then give George Coats a call. Atlanta Discount Music does have a website, but it is currently under construction. You can find their number to call them from, at least. He treated me well, and I suspect he will do the same for you.

My Guitars
Larrrivee OM-03
Seagull M6 Gloss
http://photos.yahoo.com/rttadlock
jwieties
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2005, 10:08:51 PM »

Hey SF
Glad you are enjoying the M6.  It makes all the difference in the world to have a nice guitar with good tone and playability.
Have fun!
-josh

Larrivee P-03MT
Martin 00
Epiphone Bluesmaster
el guitana
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2005, 12:08:41 AM »

Congratulations - enjoy!
jmhyer
Gold Member