Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Larrivee 00-40 neck radius question  (Read 382 times)
larry mal

Ignore
« on: March 13, 2018, 03:46:56 PM »

Hello all, I'm new to the forum and will be new to Larrivée guitars, also. I bought a 00-40 yesterday, and am curious about the neck radius on the model. I don't know when it was made, I bought it refurbished/returned so I don't know if it was made prior to last October or not.

Does anybody have any idea? Thanks!
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 04:19:36 PM »

Have you seen this recent discussion?

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
larry mal

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 05:01:33 PM »

You know, I did, immediately after I posted what I did.

I suppose no one will be able to know about my guitar until I actually get it, at which time I can check the serial numbers or something. I was just thinking maybe this was a newer model or something that never had the compound radius neck in the first place, that sort of thing.

I don't really care, either, if it's the compound neck then I'll try that out and see if I like it. If it's the straight 16" then I'll try that. It'll all be kind of new to me anyway so I'm in the mood to try out new things. Just curious.
broKen
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 05:24:34 PM »

Welcome to the forum Larry. Love them oo's

A Hebrew, under the Spell
Pain is a good thing
The cost of living is...life
jpmist

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 07:06:19 PM »

Ditto on the welcome!

We haze newbies here with donut requests - just a heads up . . .

Anxious for the review!

welcome

Larrivee OO-05  Larrivee OOV-03 short scale   Larrivee OOV-03 MT SB - FOR SALE!!!   Taylor 322ce    Various Strats    Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/jpmist
Pathfinder

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2018, 07:50:00 PM »

You know, I did, immediately after I posted what I did.

I suppose no one will be able to know about my guitar until I actually get it, at which time I can check the serial numbers or something. I was just thinking maybe this was a newer model or something that never had the compound radius neck in the first place, that sort of thing.

I don't really care, either, if it's the compound neck then I'll try that out and see if I like it. If it's the straight 16" then I'll try that. It'll all be kind of new to me anyway so I'm in the mood to try out new things. Just curious.

Ah, someone besides me who cares about the radius of their guitars. From surfing the net, 16"-21" compound. Unless it's post OCt 2017. But the serial # may not tell you because it is when the build date started. My Larrivee, which I bought "NEW" Feb 2018 has a build date of Jan 2016. Miine is NEW, just sometimes the process takes quite a while.This was explained to me by a Larrivee tech via email i detail. Nice email and great company!  Probably why they are such good guitars.
divertis

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2018, 07:55:27 PM »

Congrats on your purchase! Seems like a good idea to try something new from Larrivee family. Be careful, it is adictive!🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: