SOLD: L-03E 2010, Made in Canada $1040

Started by tulk1, January 19, 2018, 09:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2010 L-03E, in excellent shape. Made in Canada 2010. I purchased new in Aug of 2011. In Excellent condition. Gave it a good going over, I can't find a mark on it. Has an LR Baggs Element pickup, sounds pretty dandy. Had my local guy go over it, set it up and install a new set of 12's. Will ship with an upgraded plush lined Larrivee Archtop case - these normally come with the flat top case.

Asking $1040, shipped, fees. Reflects price reduction on 2/1/2018
Kenny

Quote: "You know, all things considered, we are very, very lucky to have all that we do, an embarrassment of riches, actually."

More pics.
Kenny

Quote: "You know, all things considered, we are very, very lucky to have all that we do, an embarrassment of riches, actually."

And replied. It's cold up there. Have some coffee and donuts, on me ............. 

:coffee :coffee  :donut2 
:donut2 :donut
:donut
Kenny

Still for sale.
Kenny

Where are you located?  Please state a Zip code and/or the nearest intersection if possible.

Replied in PM.
Kenny

Got the PM, thanks.  I did reply to it and hope you get the reply.  The reply I sent you does not show up in my forum outbox yet.

Got it. FYI, you have to check a box to keep a copy.
Kenny

And ..... still for sale. Reasonable offers considered.
Kenny

Another low ball offer. I get the idea. And I've even made a couple of LBs and gotten the "ok". But, these have been a bit unreasonable.

Reasonable offers considered.
Kenny

Quote from: headsup on February 22, 2018, 11:25:40 PM
That's a lovely guitar indeed.
tempting.....
I think, yes, I'm sure .... I hear it. Don't you? It's calling your name. Yep, there it is!! ---->>> :guitar
Kenny