Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NAMM 2018 Customs  (Read 1856 times)
homme de fer

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2018, 02:32:06 PM »

I believe that one was sold before the seats were warm.

I would grudgingly take one of the others as a favour then.
Casey86

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2018, 04:57:31 PM »

Here's a Larrivee Namm guitar you can actually buy, 2000 DV-10 in koa with clear pick guard.
It's mind blowingly (is that a word?) beautiful:

https://2f7082dd-c1ea-11e4-97bc-14feb5d41b49.onlinestore.godaddy.com/products/2000-larrivee-guitars-dv-10-koa

One of these days I'll figure out how to post pictures on this site 
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2018, 06:15:15 PM »

Here's a Larrivee Namm guitar you can actually buy, 2000 DV-10 in koa with clear pick guard.
It's mind blowingly (is that a word?) beautiful:

https://2f7082dd-c1ea-11e4-97bc-14feb5d41b49.onlinestore.godaddy.com/products/2000-larrivee-guitars-dv-10-koa

One of these days I'll figure out how to post pictures on this site 
Only asking greater than $6,000 Cdn. The only Larrivee I can recall ever seeing sell used for more than $3000 was the 30th Anni Brazilian and not much over 3 at that, some slightly under. 

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
rhg910

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2018, 04:53:12 AM »

LV-10GR Indian Silver Oak "Jester" Austrian Moonspruce Top

Oh man, just brought this one home.  I stopped by to have a strap button installed on my J-05-12, and the next thing I knew I was putting this in my car.

Saw Jean Sr and his lovely wife Wendy and son Matt (who showed me the guitar in question ).  Was really nice.  Missed John Jr this time - I hope to see him next trip.  On the other hand I told everyone I would try my best to avoid them for the next year or two, since every time I go down there I buy something ;)

Matt, thanks so much for your help.  John Jr., got your msg and tried to get back to you.  I'm still thinking about some additions, such as a Parlor...

Jean Sr and Wendy - was great to see you and talk Las Vegas gossip with Wendy.

You guys are the best!

Thanks,

Rog
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2018, 11:59:37 AM »

Oh man, just brought this one home.  I stopped by to have a strap button installed on my J-05-12, and the next thing I knew I was putting this in my car.

Saw Jean Sr and his lovely wife Wendy and son Matt (who showed me the guitar in question ).  Was really nice.  Missed John Jr this time - I hope to see him next trip.  On the other hand I told everyone I would try my best to avoid them for the next year or two, since every time I go down there I buy something ;)

Matt, thanks so much for your help.  John Jr., got your msg and tried to get back to you.  I'm still thinking about some additions, such as a Parlor...

You guys are the best!

Thanks,

Rog

welcome   gotpics?

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2018, 03:35:36 PM »

Koamon own's one of those NAMM show DV10's,also owns acouple of other show guitars just can't remember the modals.

A REPAIRPERSON,Still Unclrob
OM03PA
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity*Eat The Rich*, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
broKen
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2018, 04:55:23 PM »

You guys are the best!

Thanks,

Rog

Hello Rog. thanks for stepping in to tell us your story. Super guitar! Do show, please

A Hebrew, under the Spell
Pain is a good thing
Something is wrong,,,have you noticed?
Walkerman
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2018, 07:18:20 PM »

You guys are the best!

Thanks,

Rog

Is it the one with the Vine of Life Fretboard inlay?
Queequeg
Admin

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2018, 07:50:48 PM »

markj

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2018, 03:39:45 AM »

Gorgeous!

1977 Classical
2014 L-03 ( Sold June 23, 2018  crying )
2015 OO-40
2017 LV-10 50th Annniversary #2/50
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: