NAMM 2018 Customs

Started by J M Larrivée, February 03, 2018, 04:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Walkerman on February 12, 2018, 12:14:23 PM
I believe that one was sold before the seats were warm.

I would grudgingly take one of the others as a favour then.

Here's a Larrivee Namm guitar you can actually buy, 2000 DV-10 in koa with clear pick guard.
It's mind blowingly (is that a word?) beautiful:

https://2f7082dd-c1ea-11e4-97bc-14feb5d41b49.onlinestore.godaddy.com/products/2000-larrivee-guitars-dv-10-koa

One of these days I'll figure out how to post pictures on this site  :smile:

Quote from: Casey86 on February 14, 2018, 10:57:31 AM
Here's a Larrivee Namm guitar you can actually buy, 2000 DV-10 in koa with clear pick guard.
It's mind blowingly (is that a word?) beautiful:

https://2f7082dd-c1ea-11e4-97bc-14feb5d41b49.onlinestore.godaddy.com/products/2000-larrivee-guitars-dv-10-koa

One of these days I'll figure out how to post pictures on this site  :smile:
Only asking greater than $6,000 Cdn. The only Larrivee I can recall ever seeing sell used for more than $3000 was the 30th Anni Brazilian and not much over 3 at that, some slightly under. 
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

LV-10GR Indian Silver Oak "Jester" Austrian Moonspruce Top

Oh man, just brought this one home.  I stopped by to have a strap button installed on my J-05-12, and the next thing I knew I was putting this in my car.

Saw Jean Sr and his lovely wife Wendy and son Matt (who showed me the guitar in question ).  Was really nice.  Missed John Jr this time - I hope to see him next trip.  On the other hand I told everyone I would try my best to avoid them for the next year or two, since every time I go down there I buy something ;)

Matt, thanks so much for your help.  John Jr., got your msg and tried to get back to you.  I'm still thinking about some additions, such as a Parlor...

Jean Sr and Wendy - was great to see you and talk Las Vegas gossip with Wendy.

You guys are the best!

Thanks,

Rog

Quote from: rhg910 on February 20, 2018, 10:53:12 PM

Oh man, just brought this one home.  I stopped by to have a strap button installed on my J-05-12, and the next thing I knew I was putting this in my car.

Saw Jean Sr and his lovely wife Wendy and son Matt (who showed me the guitar in question ).  Was really nice.  Missed John Jr this time - I hope to see him next trip.  On the other hand I told everyone I would try my best to avoid them for the next year or two, since every time I go down there I buy something ;)

Matt, thanks so much for your help.  John Jr., got your msg and tried to get back to you.  I'm still thinking about some additions, such as a Parlor...

You guys are the best!

Thanks,

Rog

:welcome:   :gotpics:
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Koamon own's one of those NAMM show DV10's,also owns acouple of other show guitars just can't remember the modals.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

You guys are the best!

Thanks,

Rog

Hello Rog. thanks for stepping in to tell us your story. Super guitar! Do show, please
A Hebrew, under the Spell
Pain is a good thing

You guys are the best!

Thanks,

Rog

Is it the one with the Vine of Life Fretboard inlay?

Gorgeous!
1977 Classical
2015 OO-40
2017 LV-10 50th Annniversary #2/50
2021 LSV-03 Forum VI
2023 Hatfield BJG Strong Tenor low G Ukulele #003