Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FS: Eastman E10OM SOLD  (Read 223 times)
wxfloyd

Ignore
« on: January 23, 2018, 07:32:21 PM »

SOLD ON REVERB
For sale is a 2010 Eastman E10OM with a sunburst finish. It has a solid adirondack spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides,
one-piece mahogany neck (24.9" scale), ebony fretboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle (intonated), ebony bridge pins, and open-gear Grover style tuners. Comes with a Guardian 000 hard case with lock and keys, in very good condition. This is the same guitar fitness1 on AGF listed a couple of months ago.

Guitar is in very good condition. Todd put in two small sound ports on the bass side of the guitar. This REALLY opens the guitar up and gives it more depth and volume than you would expect for an OM style guitar. It's a very versatile guitar that does fingerstyle, strumming, and flatpicking very well.
I just had it set up and gone over by local luthier Robbie O'Brien, of O'Brien Guitars in Parker, CO. He dressed/recrowned/filed ends/polished the frets, adjusted the neck and action, and filled a couple of finish chips that were on the guitar when I purchased it. The most notable one was on the lower treble side bout where some finish chipped off at the binding. There was also a small one on the corner of the headstock Robbie did a really great job with the finish fills. Overall, Robbie was very impressed with the quality and sound of the guitar.

There is a very small crack (maybe 1/2" long) in one of the x-braces. There is also a very small finish check near the endpin. Robbie really looked over everything and said that the guitar is rock solid and it presents no issue.
I've kept it properly stored and humidified.
It is currently set up with D'Addario EJ16 light strings. If you like, I'll restring it with a fresh set and include an extra set.
Its a great guitar, but just not my style. I've decided that I prefer 25.5" scale necks, compared to the slightly shorter scale (24.9") of this guitar.
$700 shipped (Cont. US only) and insured, preferably Fedex Ground.
Link to my craigslist listing with photos.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.

SOLD ON REVERB
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: