Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD: L-03E 2010, Made in Canada $1040  (Read 1113 times)
tulk1

Ignore
« on: January 19, 2018, 03:00:32 PM »

2010 L-03E, in excellent shape. Made in Canada 2010. I purchased new in Aug of 2011. In Excellent condition. Gave it a good going over, I can't find a mark on it. Has an LR Baggs Element pickup, sounds pretty dandy. Had my local guy go over it, set it up and install a new set of 12's. Will ship with an upgraded plush lined Larrivee Archtop case - these normally come with the flat top case.

Asking $1040, shipped, fees. Reflects price reduction on 2/1/2018

Kenny

Quote: "You know, all things considered, we are very, very lucky to have all that we do, an embarrassment of riches, actually."
tulk1

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 03:04:52 PM »

More pics.

Kenny

Quote: "You know, all things considered, we are very, very lucky to have all that we do, an embarrassment of riches, actually."
Lakota211

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 07:36:32 AM »

PM sent.
tulk1

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 01:50:13 PM »

And replied. It's cold up there. Have some coffee and donuts, on me ............. 

Kenny

tulk1

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 10:26:47 AM »

Still for sale.

Kenny

johannkriek

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 07:55:47 PM »

Where are you located?  Please state a Zip code and/or the nearest intersection if possible.
tulk1

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2018, 08:08:37 PM »

Replied in PM.

Kenny

johannkriek

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2018, 08:12:48 PM »

Got the PM, thanks.  I did reply to it and hope you get the reply.  The reply I sent you does not show up in my forum outbox yet.
tulk1

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2018, 08:16:07 PM »

Got it. FYI, you have to check a box to keep a copy.

Kenny

tulk1

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2018, 12:48:09 PM »

And ..... still for sale. Reasonable offers considered.

Kenny

tulk1

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2018, 07:02:16 PM »

Another low ball offer. I get the idea. And I've even made a couple of LBs and gotten the "ok". But, these have been a bit unreasonable.

Reasonable offers considered.

Kenny

tulk1

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2018, 02:26:31 PM »

That's a lovely guitar indeed.
tempting.....
I think, yes, I'm sure .... I hear it. Don't you? It's calling your name. Yep, there it is!! ---->>>

Kenny

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: