Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2002, 2013 Larrivee Catalogs Wanted !  (Read 581 times)
Casey86

Ignore
« on: January 07, 2018, 05:22:40 PM »

Hi!

First post here.

I've just picked up a beautiful unplayed  2002 lv-03 and am looking for a catalog to match.
I also just bought a new  2013 (nos) d-04w for my lefty wife and would like a catalog for it!

If you have one available for sale or can direct me to one online that would be awesome.
I am in Vancouver Canada but have a USA address I can ship to if need be.

I have found a good 2003 catalog, maybe they are similar to the 2002?

My direct email is tolhurst@hotmail.ca

Cheers
Casey
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 10:20:39 PM »

Was there a catalog in 2013 

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
Casey86

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 05:13:20 AM »

Found a pdf of the 2013 catalog and it does not include the d-04w model.

The 2013 d-04w is a special run of dreadnoughts made exclusively for the Canadian music chain Long & McQuade so is not in the catalog. The guitar has Peruvian walnut sides and back and special decorations.

Still looking for a 2002 catalog!
willynelson13

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 09:12:40 PM »

Hi!

First post here.

I've just picked up a beautiful unplayed  2002 lv-03 and am looking for a catalog to match.
I also just bought a new  2013 (nos) d-04w for my lefty wife and would like a catalog for it!

If you have one available for sale or can direct me to one online that would be awesome.
I am in Vancouver Canada but have a USA address I can ship to if need be.

I have found a good 2003 catalog, maybe they are similar to the 2002?

Cheers
Casey

Hey Casey,

Welcome and congrats! Was this the lefty from the Port Coquitlam store? If so, it sounds great, I playd it a few times last fall. I was on the fence on this one and it looks like I may have waited too long. It is referred to as the D-04w VHS(vine head stock). I have been GASsing for a Larrivee Peruvian ever since I saw and played the Maple leaf limited edition from circa 2014. Enjoy your new guitars.

Cheers,

Willy
Casey86

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 02:23:58 AM »

Hey Willy

Yes it is the same guitar!

I walked in L&M not thinking I would buy anything but had in mind getting a lefty acoustic for my wife who was sitting in the car outside. Boxing week sale and the salesmen know me, I had bought two basses from them recently.  Brayson says it's the only lefty acoustic in the store, I said hey maybe we can work something out. 20 minutes later off we drove with it haha! Beautiful guitar, I would post pictures but this system won't let me. I'll figure it out.

edit: I just discovered the 'newbie' folks are not allowed to post pictures...
I'm a newbie that's been gigging for almost 5 decades haha!

A few days later we went into Rufus and they had a 15 year old lv-03 that had never been played. Like ...never!
Got it too  

Casey
Casey86

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 12:56:56 AM »

Ok, I got everything I need!

The 2003 catalog I received is actually a 2002. It came with a 2002 price list and although the catalog does not have a date, in it JCL does state he has been making guitars 35 years, confirming its a 2002 catalog. Very beautiful multi section catalog.

The 2013 d-04w is not in the 2013 catalog. I have seen a pdf of the catalog.
Walkerman
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 02:23:05 PM »

I would email or pm John Jr.  he is in your neck of the woods.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: