Members in the line of fire

Started by unclrob, December 08, 2017, 08:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope any members in Cal. near the fires please be safe Best Cozmic Vibe heading out to all.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Yeah, what he said...

Hoping for the best for anyone under the gun.

Ed

Remember, Yarnell Place, where ten years worth of exotic guitar woods are stored, is in Ventura County.

Quote from: Walkerman on December 10, 2017, 10:04:17 AM
Remember, Yarnell Place, where ten years worth of exotic guitar woods are stored, is in Ventura County.

How close to you are the fires now Steve?
George

Quote from: George on December 10, 2017, 10:31:40 AM
How close to you are the fires now Steve?
The fire started in Santa Paula, then moved north, and is now around The Carp (Carpenteria).  We, and Yarnell Place, are down on the flatland, so we just got heat, smoke, power losses and very low humidity.  Our son and his family live close to the Ventura hills, so they had to evacuate and moved in with us.  I believe Matty and his family were in the same situation and moved in with Jean and Wendy.  The view on the hills above the ocean is spectacular .... you can see all the way to the Channel Islands ....... but it comes with a risk. 

Quote from: Walkerman on December 10, 2017, 01:01:14 PM
The fire started in Santa Paula, then moved north, and is now around The Carp (Carpenteria).  We, and Yarnell Place, are down on the flatland, so we just got heat, smoke, power losses and very low humidity.  Our son and his family live close to the Ventura hills, so they had to evacuate and moved in with us.  I believe Matty and his family were in the same situation and moved in with Jean and Wendy.  The view on the hills above the ocean is spectacular .... you can see all the way to the Channel Islands ....... but it comes with a risk. 

Not fun at all...  Thanks for the information.  Keep us informed should it get worse!
George

FYI, the hills around the Carp are mostly avocado 🥑 groves, so we may see a guacamole shortage this year.