Andrew White Guitars

Started by CycleBob, December 03, 2017, 11:54:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anyone here eve play an Andrew White Guitar? He has a new Production series made I Korea. I bought a Cybele model (Solid Sitka/IR) :thumbsup The guitars have a Modern look to them. I love and will never  give up my Larrivee's but this guitar is really nice (IMO) Check them out if you have an opportunity and are looking for something a little different other then the "name Brands"
Larrivee OM-03MT
Eastman AC322ce
Eastman AC222ce
Eastman PCH3-CO
Art & Luthirie legacy 12 bourbon burst cw qit
Guild D140ce SB
Orangewood Sage Mahogany AE

Although Andrew White's shop is not far from me, I have never been inside. I've always wanted to check it out, but i think it is by appointment only, and I don't want to waste his time if I'm not actually going to order one of his guitars. Years ago his custom builds started at $10k. I don't know what they go for now.

James, they still go from 7-10 grand from the research I've done. His production line is base off of his custom guitars in terms of the modern design and woods used. Ill never replace my Larrivees but I am very Intrigued by the Visual aspects of the guitars and the woods used. They  sound  Bright,  similar to a Taylor but with a "cleaner" tone?? Hard to discribe. If your are  interested, call them, ask to speak to Dan Very friendly guy.
Larrivee OM-03MT
Eastman AC322ce
Eastman AC222ce
Eastman PCH3-CO
Art & Luthirie legacy 12 bourbon burst cw qit
Guild D140ce SB
Orangewood Sage Mahogany AE

I know this man. He makes really great guitars. I have one in my collection
Hello to everybody here!