Larrivee Authentic Pro Shop sale

Started by Mikeymac, November 27, 2017, 11:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I'm assuming some others here got the e-mail about the sale going on at Larrivee. There are quite a few good deals, actually - some T-shirts are 50%-60% off, the belt buckles and belts, straps, etc. are also on sale...

...of course, I bought one of the things that wasn't on sale - the Thalia capo with the Larrivee name on it (in black chrome/mahogany)!  I've looked at these a few times and scoffed at the price, but I finally gave in - mostly because they provide several different profiled rubber inserts, and I'm finding with most other capos that they're very limited to which guitar fingerboards they match up with (thus providing even pressure across all 6 strings).

Don't know if anyone else has ordered one of these (or a Thalia capo in general), but I'll give a review when it arrives.

:thumb :donut :coffee
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

I'd definitely be interested in your review of the capo.  A lot of money for one of those, but they look pretty sweet.
2010 LSV-11e
2002 4E Jose Ramirez
1998 S6+folk Seagull
1986 Charvel Model 3A
2001 Fender Jazz bass
1935 A-OO Gibson mandolin
1815 JG Hamm violin

Quote from: Walkerman on November 27, 2017, 04:01:43 PM
Are "summer T-shirts" sleeveless?

we don't have summer in Canada, so we need sleeves.
my wife is mad cuz they don't offer tank tops.
I gave her a pair of scissors.
"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
Too few brain cells to be bothered with...

Quote from: Paraclete on November 29, 2017, 12:27:35 AM
I'd definitely be interested in your review of the capo.  A lot of money for one of those, but they look pretty sweet.

I'm a fan (sorta/kinda) of designer capos, ( even though I find they impede learning music in all keys on all frets)
however, it's just a capo right?

a strong elastic band and a pencil ( sorta/kinda)- actually had to do that once when in a jam for a bad singer who insisted on singing in Eb.

those capos are pretty, and all designer dressed up and only the better part of a hundred bucks.
a screaming deal until...
you lose it,
or some-one-accidently puts it in their pocket...
it happens...
"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
Too few brain cells to be bothered with...