Calton Cases

Started by maplebaby, November 26, 2017, 04:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nice video Dale. Been a fan of Calton cases a long time. Here are some of mine:

:doh

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

TRIC cases are a better bet for me, as far as touring/gigging, and certainly leaving the house or studio from warm to cold temps.

I have but one Calton case, and it is presently being loaded into a theatre for a show today.

It carries my most prized Oskar Graf BZ.
"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
Too few brain cells to be bothered with...

JOYCEfromNS - wow love it!  I like the storage system too...it looks like you enjoy the white cases 'storm trooper' as i do!  Thanks for the post and taking time to check this out!

headsup - great post and thanks for the pic!  I hope your show went well and your words caused me to speculate on what kind of music you may be doing and some of your musical journey.  Love to hear if you have any interest in sharing, dale.

Hi Dale, thanks.
I've been around the block a few times, with a good deal of tours, recordings and theatre shows under my belt.

I do a lot of stuff to make a living in music, I play guitar with a couple different first rate groups, as well as do solo song writer shows, and have a solid bread & butter gig with my wife- "Head over Heels"

www.kevinheadmusic.com

has most of my stuff ( I think) I don't look after that end of the journey- I just play.
All guitars on all recordings and videos have the Larrivee brand on them ( I have several)- since 1971.

Like over 50?

Quote from: headsup on November 27, 2017, 09:56:47 PM
Hi Dale, thanks.
I've been around the block a few times, with a good deal of tours, recordings and theatre shows under my belt.

I do a lot of stuff to make a living in music, I play guitar with a couple different first rate groups, as well as do solo song writer shows, and have a solid bread & butter gig with my wife- "Head over Heels"

www.kevinheadmusic.com

has most of my stuff ( I think) I don't look after that end of the journey- I just play.
All guitars on all recordings and videos have the Larrivee brand on them ( I have several)- since 1971.

I spent some time on your site and really enjoyed your music.  You are quite an ambassador for Jean's work..one question i have is, does Calton put the logos on the case for you or you do that your self?

best ask the guy who has a bunch more than me..... :beer :cheers
Like over 50?

For sure - JoycefromNS?  My guess is you do it yourself or have someone do it.  you have them cut out with a computer controlled machine that has scanned the logo and then stick them on the cases.  I hope Jean shoots you a free 6 string ever so often.

Quote from: maplebaby on November 28, 2017, 08:43:17 AM
does Calton put the logos on the case for you?
Calton will custom your case - or at least they would when in Canada
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)