Have a good Thanks giving to all

Started by unclrob, November 22, 2017, 06:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I'm sure there will be a bunch of over stuffed turkey's out there passed out from too much bird,us were doing manicotti.salad and for me me naner pudddin.

ENJOY ALLLLLLL you LOONIES...... :cheers :beer :wave :nanadance :nanadance :nanadance :nanadance :nanadance
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans, I know Canadians already had theirs. Sorry, I don't know about the rest of the worlds traditions.
Herman.

L-10, L-03FM, OM-05
 Forum VI, & "others"

Quote from: Rockysdad on November 22, 2017, 06:54:48 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all....
And to all, from beautiful Lytle, Texas.
Please have a good Thanksgiving, from me, Nina and the dogs, Zeus, Elvis and Sadie. We have many good things to be thankful for this past year, including my first full year of retirement, which looks like it is gonna be okay for the long term. Plus got two additional Larrivees this last year....... lucky me.
We ain't going anywhere for this Thanksgiving, just hanging out here. Got the turkey butchered proper and ready to go in the oven tomorrow.
Mike
Larrivee OM-03, OM-03 laurel, OM-50, L-03 laurel, LSV-03 walnut (Forum VI)

Feliz Navidad - oh, wait... Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving to all.

Hopefully everyone here is able to give thanks for many blessings - I know that's not true for all (I have four funerals in 8 days right around Thanksgiving, so for some families it's a time of grief - or maybe even relief).

2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Quote from: Rockysdad on November 22, 2017, 06:54:48 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans, I know Canadians already had theirs. Sorry, I don't know about the rest of the worlds traditions.

Happy Thanksgiving to our American compatriots.  We North Americans have so much to be thankful for.  We often take our advantages for granted.  What better and freer place is there to live in the world? :thumbsup

Kurt in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

My favorite holiday, a time to remember to be thankful.
To hell with black Friday.

Happy Thanksgiving!

May your turkey be stuffed, your pies be a treasure
And remember to be thankful for life beyond measure!

Remember when the music came from wooden boxes strung with silver wires...

OM-40 SB
Forum VI - LS-03 Moonwood/Walnut
Seagull S6

Happy Thanksgiving to all!  Sitting here, just me and my guitar, since dinner isn't for a few hours yet.  Thankful for every day and a multitude of blessings, the fine people on this forum, and the LarrivĂ©e family!
2010 LSV-11e
2002 4E Jose Ramirez
1998 S6+folk Seagull
1986 Charvel Model 3A
2001 Fender Jazz bass
1935 A-OO Gibson mandolin
1815 JG Hamm violin

Just finished eating with my son. He played my new OOO-40R, but said he liked my old D-02 better.
    He said it sounded like it was plugged into an amp. I kinda like it myself.

We had brisket with Stubbs BBQ sauce. Collard greens, pickled beets, kalamata olives, Clawson deli pickle chips, charro  beans and pumpkin pie.
     He had a turkey dinner later, so I went more traditional Tejas.

After some thought, I've determined that "happy thanksgiving" is in reverse order. But I hope your holiday was a blessed day.
A Hebrew, under the Spell
Pain is a good thing

Quote from: broKen on November 26, 2017, 04:30:40 PM
After some thought, I've determined that "happy thanksgiving" is in reverse order. But I hope your holiday was a blessed day.

Grateful people are happy people...