Why Is It Always So Cold

Started by shadco, March 02, 2005, 10:24:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esteban  :o  
Shad
====
Help is on the way. A government team of experts Is a'rushin' to your aid... --Stephen Stills

Martin 000-18GE
Weber Diamondback Custom
LP R9
PRS MC58
PRS DGT LTD

QuoteEsteban 

House of the rising sun has lost all meaning to me... :(  

Wow I should have held out for a pile of crab meat with the guitar / camera deal! Thanks for the kind words and so glad you like the guitar. Yes the quality of the images are going to be much improved in the next few days. I have 6 guitars waiting here to go up on the page. Not that I had nothing to do but now there are 100,s of photos to take and replace.
Thanks Phil  you got a great guitar. There are more L10's on the way now if anyone  is looking
Jim Holler, Luthier
" What we do in this life will resound throughout eternity"

www.TrinityGuitars.com

QuoteWow I should have held out for a pile of crab meat with the guitar / camera deal! Thanks for the kind words and so glad you like the guitar. Yes the quality of the images are going to be much improved in the next few days. I have 6 guitars waiting here to go up on the page. Not that I had nothing to do but now there are 100,s of photos to take and replace.
Thanks Phil  you got a great guitar. There are more L10's on the way now if anyone  is looking
Jim

Your Camera arrived at the Jamestown PO this AM so....

Phil
Shad
====
Help is on the way. A government team of experts Is a'rushin' to your aid... --Stephen Stills

Martin 000-18GE
Weber Diamondback Custom
LP R9
PRS MC58
PRS DGT LTD