Once again asking advice

Started by unclrob, October 29, 2017, 10:46:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Before I go hunting.....

This past week I've had to bury 2 of our young cats,one was smacked in the head the other we think was poison.Now I know that in Florida cats must be keeped indoors but there cats.My wife won't let me put a nasty sign out front and the law says there is nothing they can do.

A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

All I can say it that you should find out who did it if you can and contact the proper authorities. Harming animals is not taken lightly these days. Well, unless you're going to eat them, that is.

A neighbor shot one of my cats about 40 years ago, and my wife was so mad she called the Sherrif's Department where they told her that in Texas cats have the right of imminent domain and should be protected by law to go anywhere they please (as long as they are not destroying private property).  Unfortunately, someone must witness the perpetrator or there is nothing the law can do...
George

Hi Rob,

I'm sorry for the loss of your friends.

Life for cats on the streets is dangerous. Keep them inside.  Every entrance to my place has a vestibule with two doors. It's like an airlock system. The two doors are never open at the same time unless the cats are confined to an escape-proof room.

ST

Were your cats killed in your yard?  Did they go missing and you found them in the neighborhood?
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

My wife and son found one in our backyard and the other die in the house.The backyard kitty was hit with something and the other was fine the night before next morning was breathing heavy and passed away latter that day.
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Sorry for your loss. Just keep your head and let the authorities do their job.
     But if they don't, and they know who is responsible. That would be hard for me to take.

:angry: The authorities don't care......

In Florida you can leave  poison out in the open......the world is full of idiots.
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Seriously? Florida must have changed a lot. Being part of the South, you gotta be careful who you wrong. In my home state the "Bald Knobbers" were vigilantes that gathered on the Ozark mountain tops. (Cleared areas, ie bald).
  Read the book Shepherd of the Hills.

Like the Texas Rangers and the wild west marshals of old, they did what was right. When right was trampled on.  Florida once was part of doing what's right. But, then again the U.S. and the world is becoming filled with lawlessness.

Doin whats right went out a long time again,sorry to say.So did honour and integraty.Except for me "you don't lie,steal or cheat,honour and integraty is all us humans have.

The above statement has gotton my a** in more trouble and I don't seem to care.
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

My dad told me from a child "Your word is all you've got..."