Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interested in your thoughts on Larivee Rosewood Recording Series Guitar  (Read 248 times)
Joe Leathem

Ignore
« on: October 11, 2017, 11:46:59 PM »

Hi All:

I'm planning on selling my Larivee Rosewood Limited Marquetry Edition Recording Series Guitar (LV-03RE ME) but I'm not sure of it's value. It has a small nick in the top where the case clasp hit it but besides that it's in great condition. It has the LR Baggs built in pick up. I purchased it in 2008 or 09 and I am the original owner. I plan on listing it on Craiglist for sale. Any idea what this should go for? I talked with Larivee and they said that the replacement cost for that guitar was $3500 but of course I wouldn't list it for that. Interested in your thoughts. Thanks in advance!
L07 Shooting Star
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 02:09:31 AM »

I don't know if you are in the U.S. or Canada and I'm not familiar with U.S. Larrivee guitar values.

I'm thinking somewhere between $950.00 and $1250.00 CAD.  (Andrew?)

My 2015 Vintage Guitar Mag price guide values 2007-2013 LV-03 and LV-03E at $900 to $1125 USD.  It doesn't list the rosewood model, but I suppose you could add $100 or so for that.  And that rosette might be worth another $100 to those who appreciate it's legacy and esthetics.

Also check other Larrivee guitar asking prices for the same or similar models on Craigslist, Ebay, etc.

Welcome to the forum.

Kurt in Edmonton, Alberta

"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: