Happy New Month!

Started by mike in lytle, October 01, 2017, 08:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

:donut :donut2 :coffee
Maybe it ain't such a big deal, but here ya go!
Yay.... October, where we break the back of summer!
:cheers :cheers
Mike
Larrivee OM-03, OM-03 laurel, OM-50, L-03 laurel, LSV-03 walnut (Forum VI)

I'm glad summer is over
It was a tough one this yr
Dave

I cling to summer like...um...someone who clings to summer.   But for some reason, October feels most welcome.  First time ever.  I'll take it.  It's good to want what you have.

I'm right there with you Mike. Looking forward to comfortable cycle riding weather. With all the protective gear I wear, and the temperature staying high all my rides end with sweat soaked clothes.
      Come on lower temps.  :+1:

Our August was very mild (in southwest Minnesota): never even got up to 90F! September was actually warmer! October is always welcome: I love it when the leaves change, then love the sunsets later in October/early November when the trees are bare; it's a beautifully haunting, quiet season before the harsh reality of winter.

Fun to celebrate the beginning of a new month. So sad it has to begin with the horrible tragedy in Las Vegas. Our culture is becoming very sick.
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Quote from: Danny on October 02, 2017, 11:19:53 PM
I'm right there with you Mike. Looking forward to comfortable cycle riding weather. With all the protective gear I wear, and the temperature staying high all my rides end with sweat soaked clothes.
      Come on lower temps.  :+1:

I wear shorts, UA shirt and flip flops when I ride but then, this is SoCal. As a matter of fact, that is what I wear all the time, except for weddings and funerals.....😎

Quote from: Walkerman on October 04, 2017, 03:18:39 PM
I wear shorts, UA shirt and flip flops when I ride but then, this is SoCal. As a matter of fact, that is what I wear all the time, except for weddings and funerals.....😎
Organ donor huh?

Quote from: Danny on October 04, 2017, 03:53:24 PM
Organ donor huh?
Danny... Danny...
Come on.
With kids awaiting inheritance of fine guitars, and a wonderful Walkerwoman at his side, do you really think Steve would endanger himself on his adult tricycle by even leaving the sidewalk? (Ooooh, did I say that?)
Mike
Larrivee OM-03, OM-03 laurel, OM-50, L-03 laurel, LSV-03 walnut (Forum VI)