Ignore Lists

Started by mike in lytle, September 22, 2017, 08:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

:donut :donut2 :coffee
So anyway, I was thinking maybe, as an act of generosity or kindness it would be a good idea for everyone to clear out their "ignore" lists.
Mike
Larrivee OM-03, OM-03 laurel, OM-50, L-03 laurel, LSV-03 walnut (Forum VI)

Hey I'm proud of my 12 ingnore's.Plus I don't think that the ignoree can remove the ignore's only the ignorer can remove them.

Are you being ignored,If yes a BIG WELCOME to the club,you membership package is in the mail soon plus the secret handshake and rolling eye's instruction's will follow soon unless its decuded that we're going to ignore you. :cheers  :wave  :welcome:
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Quote from: Barefoot Rob on September 22, 2017, 08:13:47 PM
Hey I'm proud of my 12 ingnore's.
OK, from a quick look at recent posts... not all inclusive.... here is what I saw for ignores  ....
Walkerman - 14
Rob - 12
Danny - 10
Duck - 9
Mikeymac - 8
Stings4him - 6
GA-ME - 5
AZliberty - 3
Joyce - 3
eded - 3
This is a good thing?

Mike
Larrivee OM-03, OM-03 laurel, OM-50, L-03 laurel, LSV-03 walnut (Forum VI)

:nanadance :nana_guitar :nanadance :nana_guitar :nanadance :nana_guitar :nanadance :nana_guitar   CONGRATS STEVE THE BIG 14..... :beer

I guess I need to work harder  :wave :donut :donut2
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

What am I?  Chopped liver?  I have 4 ignores, yet I didn't make your list.  I wouldn't mind being wiped clean though, if that were doable.  Then I could see how quickly my ignore status goes back to 4.
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

Hi Mike,

I'm happy knowing that I can post without offending the people who are ignoring me.

If I could make a change to this system, I would remove the Ignored by line in the profile.

ST, I would like to know what screen one has to invoke to get that statistic.

Hi Kurt,

Click on someone's screen name. That takes you to their profile.

For example: You'll see my screen name ST beside this message.  Click it.

Quote from: ST on September 23, 2017, 12:46:42 AM
Hi Kurt,

Click on someone's screen name. That takes you to their profile.

For example: You'll see my screen name ST beside this message.  Click it.

yeah, I know all that, but your profile says ignored by 5 and not by over a thousand as in your previous post.  Was that a joke?

A frail attempt to bring levity to a subject that seems to be given far too much weight.

Funny you should mention this. Walkerman used to be ignored by 15 people. I guess it was a few weeks ago when I stopped by for a visit and all his posts were showing that I had him on ignore and I thought "why not let all that go..."

Quote from: mike in lytle on September 22, 2017, 08:09:36 PM
:donut :donut2 :coffee
So anyway, I was thinking maybe, as an act of generosity or kindness it would be a good idea for everyone to clear out their "ignore" lists.
Mike

I had mixed feelings about the feature when I found I had an ignore, but in all honesty I can get longwinded, snarky, random and condescending at times so I'll take that hit. But later I saw a political post that seemed out of place in a guitar forum and thought "ah ha!"   :nanadance

Larrivee OO-05 • Larrivee OOV-03 SS • Larrivee OO-44  • Taylor 322ce • Strat • Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/jpmist

Be careful what you ask for. The ignore button may be saving us all the grief of reading petty arguing crap.
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

Quote from: ST on September 23, 2017, 01:41:00 AM
A frail attempt to bring levity to a subject that seems to be given far too much weight.

ST, I got it immediately. Made me laugh outloud. I get why I'm ignored, but if they ignore you, my thought is they are fools. I would use a stronger word, but it would just get censored.(And add to my ignore count.)

Also, in general. Just because Steve is a hard nosed political guy and Rob is a blubbering drunk sometimes, (people who live in glass houses) doesn't mean that a died in the wool Republican and a self confessed pagan don't have many good things to offer the Forum. Of course those who ignore them probably ignore me. So they won't see this anyway.

Oh, Mike, we really don't give a shitte, who ignores us. So as the Beatles once said, "LET IT BE"

Quote from: GA-ME on September 23, 2017, 08:51:45 AM
Funny you should mention this. Walkerman used to be ignored by 15 people. I guess it was a few weeks ago when I stopped by for a visit and all his posts were showing that I had him on ignore and I thought "why not let all that go..."
I remember those times. Yup, let it go.

I'M NOT A BLUBBERING DRUNK!!!!!!!

An A'Whole,YES.A JERK,YES and a bunch of other name's but NEVER,NEVER,NEVER a BLUBBERING DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!! :beer :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

:gotdonuts: :humour:
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

I was wondering when you would see that. You could just IGNORE me.  :bgrin: :wave

The irony is, the folks who ignore me may never know how glad I am they do.

I sincerely wish them well as they use every tool available to make their visit here pleasant.