Lancaster in action

Started by tulk1, September 17, 2017, 05:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

We played an outdoor small town fair this past Saturday. The wife went with, which means some band pics. Albeit on her cell instead of the real camera. Still, you can get the jest of the set up and the band. I'm playing the new Lancaster. Tracy is still using her OMV-05E. Yeah, baby!!

Kenny

Quote: "You know, all things considered, we are very, very lucky to have all that we do, an embarrassment of riches, actually."

Nice action pics Kenny!!!
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Thanks! Considering it should have been rained out, it turned out to be a blast. And the Lancaster never ceases to amaze. I know we're all Larrivee fanboys (girls?) or we wouldn't be posting on here. But truly, I feel blessed to have come across that Lancaster when I did.

Kenny

Quote: "You know, all things considered, we are very, very lucky to have all that we do, an embarrassment of riches, actually."

Quote from: tulk1 on September 18, 2017, 07:08:32 PM
Thanks! Considering it should have been rained out, it turned out to be a blast. And the Lancaster never ceases to amaze. I know we're all Larrivee fanboys (girls?) or we wouldn't be posting on here. But truly, I feel blessed to have come across that Lancaster when I did.

No kidding! That's the body shape I love - not a strat-o-clone! Wish I could find a lefty, and sorry I didn't order one when they were available.  :crying:
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992