Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lancaster in action  (Read 282 times)
tulk1

Ignore
« on: September 17, 2017, 10:39:10 PM »

We played an outdoor small town fair this past Saturday. The wife went with, which means some band pics. Albeit on her cell instead of the real camera. Still, you can get the jest of the set up and the band. I'm playing the new Lancaster. Tracy is still using her OMV-05E. Yeah, baby!!

Kenny

Quote: "You know, all things considered, we are very, very lucky to have all that we do, an embarrassment of riches, actually."
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 10:45:22 PM »

Nice action pics Kenny!!!

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
Strings4Him
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 11:52:20 PM »

Great photos indeed!
tulk1

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 12:08:32 AM »

Thanks! Considering it should have been rained out, it turned out to be a blast. And the Lancaster never ceases to amaze. I know we're all Larrivee fanboys (girls?) or we wouldn't be posting on here. But truly, I feel blessed to have come across that Lancaster when I did.

Kenny

Quote: "You know, all things considered, we are very, very lucky to have all that we do, an embarrassment of riches, actually."
Mikeymac
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 01:43:05 PM »

Thanks! Considering it should have been rained out, it turned out to be a blast. And the Lancaster never ceases to amaze. I know we're all Larrivee fanboys (girls?) or we wouldn't be posting on here. But truly, I feel blessed to have come across that Lancaster when I did.

No kidding! That's the body shape I love - not a strat-o-clone! Wish I could find a lefty, and sorry I didn't order one when they were available.  crying

1979 L-19
1992 OM-05    
2010 D-03 w/Italian Spruce top
2010 RS-4 in Candy Blue
2013 C-10 Italian Spruce/Silver Oak
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: