Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A simple song of the south  (Read 277 times)
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« on: August 06, 2017, 03:05:02 AM »

https://youtu.be/sMmTkKz60W8

O,OO,OOO,LS,D02
L07 Shooting Star
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 06:17:33 AM »

Feeling a bit homesick?     That's a good song and it's been a long while since I heard it.  I had to turn up my little computer speakers to the max when it came on.  Thanks Danny.

"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 02:47:13 AM »

Feeling a bit homesick?     That's a good song and it's been a long while since I heard it.  I had to turn up my little computer speakers to the max when it came on.  Thanks Danny.
   Actually after a few verses I did start missing my mom.
    One year ago she began a fast decline and passed away.
     We had a memorial for her and my siblings asked me to pray and say something. It took me by surprise, but she meant so much to me it was natural to pray and speak about momma.

O,OO,OOO,LS,D02
GA-ME
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 07:37:25 PM »

My momma is 76. We have been walking together, every morning, for about eight years now. For the last five years, we have walked with my son along. After our walk, my mom spends a couple hours working with my son on lessons and then playing. It's time I have come to really appreciate as truly special. There is nothing quite like hearing the two of them, my mom and my boy, laughing and giggling together. When something happens to my mom, it will be the first time my son will know true heartbreak, but; he will have all these years of daily walks and playing together to remember.
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 08:57:59 PM »

My momma is 76. We have been walking together, every morning, for about eight years now. For the last five years, we have walked with my son along. After our walk, my mom spends a couple hours working with my son on lessons and then playing. It's time I have come to really appreciate as truly special. There is nothing quite like hearing the two of them, my mom and my boy, laughing and giggling together. When something happens to my mom, it will be the first time my son will know true heartbreak, but; he will have all these years of daily walks and playing together to remember.
As will you, what I would give to have another year doing similar things as you are currently with mine! 

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: