Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2008 L-05 **Still Available**Free Shipping**  (Read 701 times)
Skip Ellis

Ignore
« on: July 19, 2017, 08:02:10 PM »

Selling my recently acquired (from Mattwood) 2008 L-05 as it's a little big for me and I just ordered a 000-40r from Jason at Notable Guitars (nice guy!). Everyone knows what these are so I won't go into great detail but it's in excellent shape and Matt added one of Bob Colosi's bone saddles plus the original is in the case. Case has a gash in the Tolex on top but, other than being ugly, it doesn't hurt anything - all latches work like they should. Great guitar but  it's just not comfortable for the old shoulder - hopefully the 000 will be a help. If not, I guess I'm destined for a '00' at some point. Matt told me that there's a miniscule mark in the top finish on the lower bout but I haven't been able to see it - he may have a pic if he chimes in. Listed for more on Reverb but price is $1100.00 plus shipping to forum members - Pay Pal OK - I'll eat the fee or you can use Google Wallet as there are no fees involved.
Pics here or you can e-mail me for them: https://reverb.com/item/6046755-larrivee-l-05-2008-aged-natural-gloss

FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48
mattwood

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 12:21:41 PM »

I'll just say this is a fantastic buy!  I sold it to Skip to fund another Larrivee but I'm sorely tempted to buy it back if I had the funds, and a way to explain it to my wife.   
There are actually zero issues in this guitar and that ding is so tiny that you can't even feel it.  The top is turning a beautiful color  and it's just a beautiful guitar and sounds wonderful.  Skip is a great guy to deal with and you can be sure that the guitar is as advertised.
Skip Ellis

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 01:23:56 AM »

To the top
Skip Ellis

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 04:25:42 PM »

Pre-hurricane bump!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: