Poll
Question: Are there any still available?  Is anyone looking to sell one?
Yes - 0 (0%)
No - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted: Forum IV 00-03MT  (Read 427 times)
ryanm@mevoearth.org

Ignore
« on: July 15, 2017, 03:56:52 PM »

Hey All I have seen the 00-03MT being played and I am completely in love with the guitar.  Is anyone out there looking to sell one, or know where to get one?  The only posts I have seen about it date years ago.  Please let me know if anyone has any insight on this.  Thanks so much.
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 06:52:20 PM »

I too have a Forum IV - one of about a dozen or so Larrivee accoustics - it would be one of the last I'd let go BUT our friend Strings4him has a OO-03 MT in our For Sale Section that would certainly fill your void. I'd say in a blindfold test would be most challenging to tell the difference in both sound and feel. Tuner, body binding and a headstock border is about all I can see.

Anyway the Forum IV's don't come up often and the guitar offered by Strings looks pretty fine

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
ryanm@mevoearth.org

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 06:32:52 PM »

Joyce, good looks on owning one of those beauties.  And thanks for your referral I appreciate your help!
teh
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 11:46:49 PM »

Just wondering, could someone place a special order using the specs from the original run of the Forum IV?

I special ordered my 12 string in November 2005 which was basically a stock L-03 12 string that was customized to include a Venetian cutaway, mahogany top and bone nut and saddle. At some point, I may ask for a matching 6 string with the same specs.

TEH

Larrivee Parlor Flamed Maple
Larrivee LV-03 12 string w/ Mahogany Top 
Martin D-35 Shade Top
Martin OM-35 Sunburst
Martin 000-18 custom w/3 piece mahogany back, 12 fret slotted headstock
Martin Backpacker w/Nashville tuning
Oahu Square Neck
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 12:16:05 AM »

Just wondering, could someone place a special order using the specs from the original run of the Forum IV?

Yes they could - most all my Larrivee acoustics are customs

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: