Wanted: Forum IV 00-03MT

Started by ryanm@mevoearth.org, July 15, 2017, 10:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are there any still available?  Is anyone looking to sell one?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Hey All I have seen the 00-03MT being played and I am completely in love with the guitar.  Is anyone out there looking to sell one, or know where to get one?  The only posts I have seen about it date years ago.  Please let me know if anyone has any insight on this.  Thanks so much.

I too have a Forum IV - one of about a dozen or so Larrivee accoustics - it would be one of the last I'd let go BUT our friend Strings4him has a OO-03 MT in our For Sale Section that would certainly fill your void. I'd say in a blindfold test would be most challenging to tell the difference in both sound and feel. Tuner, body binding and a headstock border is about all I can see.

Anyway the Forum IV's don't come up often and the guitar offered by Strings looks pretty fine
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Joyce, good looks on owning one of those beauties.  And thanks for your referral I appreciate your help!

Just wondering, could someone place a special order using the specs from the original run of the Forum IV?

I special ordered my 12 string in November 2005 which was basically a stock L-03 12 string that was customized to include a Venetian cutaway, mahogany top and bone nut and saddle. At some point, I may ask for a matching 6 string with the same specs.

Quote from: teh on August 31, 2017, 06:46:49 PM
Just wondering, could someone place a special order using the specs from the original run of the Forum IV?

Yes they could - most all my Larrivee acoustics are customs
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)