Larrivee SD-40RW Torch 1 11/16 neck - MINT 1300.00 plus ship

Started by terry dean, July 06, 2017, 07:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

This is a (custom) Larrivee SD40 Rosewood sloped shoulder 12 fret dread with Torch logo.

This guitar can really project - warm and very BIG sound.  If you like the feel of the Larrivee dreads (D series) ... this one has the same neck width 1 & 11/16 (not 1 3/4). I have only played this guitar less than 12 times in my humidified home - never played out with it. Just need to sell one to buy another.

I also added the custom "Torch Logo".  This guitar is brand new MINT condition never left my house.  I am only selling to upgrade to a Larrivee 12 string I have coming in.  Comes with OHSC and pro setup up for low action - very easy to play.  Torch and nut upgrades were $460.00 extra from Larrivee factory. You can find all the details on the Larrivee web site.

1300.00 plus shipping

Terry,
Did I miss your price for this guitar?  Also, where are located for any local interest.
Thanks,
Clifford
Clifford

Larrivee L-09 Custom Moonspruce
Eastman E20SS
JWalker "Wise River"
McPherson Sable
Fender Telecaster American ProII
Furch G23SR Cutaway Sitka / Rosewood
PRS Santana Abraxas

Wondering if you still have this...Pics...pm?   thanks.

Pics? Can you post Audio or video of some finger picking?
Proud owner of a freakin' awesome Larrivée OM40-R
Looking for another awesome Larrivée to keep it company!

Larrivee web site says 1 3/4" nut width.
Morgan OMM
Bart Reiter Tubaphone openback banjo
Scherl & Roth German Fiddle
Ramsey Fairbanks Electric Banjo
Eastman 503 Archtop

Quote from: billpurcell on December 17, 2017, 04:43:52 PM
Is this guitar still for sale?
The listing member has not been back since the day after the listing - so I wouldn't get my hopes up  :cheers
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

I don't know if it's the same Terry Dean, but,

if so, he's got a website acousticcoffeecovers.com.

No affiliation, just offering info. 

:)

Quote from: tlp2 on December 18, 2017, 08:16:00 AM
I don't know if it's the same Terry Dean, but,

if so, he's got a website acousticcoffeecovers.com.

No affiliation, just offering info. 

:)

That is the same Terry Dean, we had some discussions about this guitar which he special ordered with the narrow nut width and the torch headstock inlay.  If the top had been Moonwood, I would have purchased it way back then.  The listings are no longer on Reverb, so my guess is that Terry has already sold the guitar.  You could try Facebook as well... he is pretty well known.
George