NGD - L-05

Started by Skip Ellis, June 20, 2017, 12:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just unpacked my 2008 L-05 that I bought from forum member mattwood. Better than described and expected - beautiful guitar and Matt is first rate to deal with. It was well packed and made it from Texas to Florida with no problems whatsoever. Matt just bought an L-03 Zebrano (see his post below) that I had originally considered but I just can't seem to bond with satin finishes so I passed. He bought it and offered me his 'old cast-off L-05' at a great price so we're both happy campers and our wives are still speaking to us!! His house has a 'one-in-one-out' rule and I'm replacing three that aren't being played with this one - works well all around!!

congratulations!  I predict you are going to Love this guitar...

:gotpics:
George

Congrats!

:nice guitar:  :gotpics:

:donut :donut :donut2 :donut2 :donut :donut2 :donut :coffee
1977 Classical
2015 OO-40
2017 LV-10 50th Annniversary #2/50
2021 LSV-03 Forum VI
2023 Hatfield BJG Strong Tenor low G Ukulele #003

That spruce is gorgeous!  :nice guitar:
Larrivee LS-03WL Forum VI Limited
Larrivee OM-40M
Larrivee O-01W
Martin 000-16
Washburn C80S
Espana Classical (made in Finland)
Eastman MD 504 Mandolin
Epiphone Olympic Solid Body Electric (1967)
Larrivee F-33 Mandolin (8/1/2008)
Soliver Pancake Mandolin
Larrivee A-33 (8/21/2009)

You forgot the most important part of the house rule: one in and one out or you're out!  The last part really makes all the difference. :crying:

Hey Skip, it was so great working with you and glad you're back in the Larrivee fold.

I serviced one of those for a client recently - magic guitars those! - yours looks a particularly nice guitar Skip, congrats!  :smile:
"To me...music exists to elevate us as far as possible above everyday life." ~ Gabriel Faure