Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Customer Service  (Read 831 times)
bignote

Ignore
« on: June 16, 2017, 11:19:27 PM »

I recently ordered a tee shirt and a strap from Larrivee's website.  I received such great, prompt service.  When the package arrived I was surprised to find that a set of strings and a cool sticker was included.  I know it may be a small thing but I think that is what sets larrivee's Customer Service apart from others.  Just a shout out about great Customer Service.

It only hurts when your not in tune!
Mikeymac
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 10:29:11 PM »

Glad you had a good experience. I would think more highly of their customer service if they hadn't screwed up my last custom guitar order (after waiting over 9 months for it to be built). That ship has sailed, but it still irritates me. Now the guitar is for sale on Reverb, and it says the dealer cancelled the order! That's not the whole truth...

1979 L-19
1992 OM-05    
2010 D-03 w/Italian Spruce top
2010 RS-4 in Candy Blue
2013 C-10 Italian Spruce/Silver Oak
igrishenko

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 04:16:20 AM »

Glad you had a good experience. I would think more highly of their customer service if they hadn't screwed up my last custom guitar order (after waiting over 9 months for it to be built). That ship has sailed, but it still irritates me. Now the guitar is for sale on Reverb, and it says the dealer cancelled the order! That's not the whole truth...

That happens more often than you would think and more often than it should
Walkerman
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 06:36:18 AM »

That's getting close to beating a dead horse.  JMO
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 07:12:27 PM »

[ and it says the dealer cancelled the order! That's not the whole truth...
[/quote] I can see that being listed as the reason The Dealer may have had its good reasons in this case but still cancelled the order. And regardless it would make absolutely no difference to a new buyer

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
broKen
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 08:06:26 PM »

Mistakes happen reverend, but the ship keeps returning to port. Have you given them opportunity to make it good?

A Hebrew, under the Spell
Pain is a good thing
The cost of living is...life
Mikeymac
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 03:59:29 AM »

Mistakes happen reverend, but the ship keeps returning to port. Have you given them opportunity to make it good?

As Walkerman said, this ship has sailed. In answer to your question, no, because I didn't want to wait even longer for a rebuild (it would be over a year from the time I originally ordered it) and I didn't want to take a chance on another error.

And the subject is closed. I won't bring it up here again. 

1979 L-19
1992 OM-05    
2010 D-03 w/Italian Spruce top
2010 RS-4 in Candy Blue
2013 C-10 Italian Spruce/Silver Oak
Walkerman
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2017, 06:56:34 AM »

So, you did not get what you wanted, you did not ask to have correct guitar built to replace it ..... I would say order was cancelled.
L07 Shooting Star
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2017, 07:36:26 AM »

Except there is no disclaimer anywhere that says "order cancelled due to error at factory level in constructing and delivering the custom guitar originally ordered".

"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

Walkerman
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2017, 12:24:49 PM »

Except there is no disclaimer anywhere that says "order cancelled due to error at factory level in constructing and delivering the custom guitar originally ordered".

Like any business would do that.  I cannot believe you even posted that.  Really, I absolutely cannot believe you posted that.
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2017, 04:22:24 PM »

Like any business would do that. 

Except there is no disclaimer anywhere that says ........

I think he is concurring with exactly your point Steve

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
Walkerman
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2017, 04:16:11 AM »

I think he is concurring with exactly your point Steve

The word "except" makes me think that he believes the info should have been included.  JMO
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2017, 08:26:22 PM »

Just wanna say, nothing but good service from Larrivee in my experience.  +1

Too many guitars... But I keep thinking one more may just do it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: