BOTTOM PRICE Morgan DM Sitka/Mahogany - $1,100 Shipped

Started by nwapoolguy, June 16, 2017, 08:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beautiful dread, Sitka over African Mahogany.  Wide 1-11/16 nut.  It actually feels like a 1-3/4" nut which is what I had thought it was.  Curly maple binding with white/blue/white purfling, abalone rosette, ebony fretboard, bone nut and saddle, mahogany neck.  Very comfortable C shape neck.  This guitar is definitely a player.  In fact it's my favorite sounding mahogany dread.  But I must sell it to fund a recent purchase.  There was a pickup installed when I purchased the guitar and it works perfectly but I'm not certain of the brand.  Original hardcase included. There is a small seam crack on the back where the two pieces of mahogany come together.  More like a seam separation.  It's hard to see but tried to photograph. If you haven't heard of Morgan Guitars do a little research.  David Ianonne is a well respected luthier.  He makes less than 100 guitars per year.  That attention to detail shows in build quality and tone.  Great price for this hand made guitar.  

See pics here....

http://rvrb.io/2003-dm-kae

email for questions:  nwapoolguy@gmail.com

Shipped CONUS price $1,300

To the top, this one needs to find a new home!  If you're looking for a strummer, consider this.   :guitar