Cordoba Leona L10E with JJB pickup and case - SOLD - SOLD

Started by fitness1, June 10, 2017, 03:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maybe the ultimate travel/couch guitar - with the Cordoba hard/polyfoam case with "backpack" straps,  it doesn't even feel like you are carrying anything!

You will absolutely be floored by the way this guitar sounds and plays - guaranteed.   I had a Brook Taw here a while back that this reminds me of - but I'd take this one over it every time.

350, are you kidding me??

Here's a link to the Cordoba site for all the info you will need (full specs link at bottom) Just to confirm - this one is 25.2 scale length

http://www.cordobaguitars.com/p/l10-e

Lower bout 14 7/8
Waist 9 1/2
Upper bout 10 3/8
Length of box 19 3/4
Depth 3 5/8 to 4 1/8

This one is stamped used on the back of the headstock, but I can't find any imperfections anywhere, unless it's the typical "ridges" you get when a guitar is fan braced.    

Just a great sounding small bodied guitar - the ports really made this one much warmer and louder than you'd expect.  I was thinking about keeping it around for a dedicated DADGAD guitar, but I just don't have the room living in 300 sq ft!;)

I've dialed in the setup and it will come with a fresh set of GHS phosphors installed.....fingerboard cleaned and conditioned and frets polished.

Here's a link to my CL ad for more pictures.

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/msg/6170784242.html

350 and actual shipping on my Fedex account to the CONUS only. Paypal is fine.  Heck of a nice guitar for this kind of money!

Charis SJ Koa/Sitka
Mcknight/Poling GC Koa/Italian
Loriente Clarita EIR/Euro spruce

"One small heart, and a great big soul that's drivin"

You're not going to find a better sounding or playing all solid wood guitar with electronics at this price!!
Charis SJ Koa/Sitka
Mcknight/Poling GC Koa/Italian
Loriente Clarita EIR/Euro spruce

"One small heart, and a great big soul that's drivin"