Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Larrivee L-03, OM-03 or something similar near Toronto, Canada  (Read 280 times)
tanttu

Ignore
« on: May 28, 2017, 08:45:36 AM »

Hi fellow Larrivee enthusiasts!

I'm visiting Toronto from June 2nd to 8th and am looking to buy my first Larrivee while at it. If you have a L-03, OM-03 or some model close to those that you consider selling, let me know. Even better if it's an all mahogany one.

Any sightings and tips of used guitars in shops near Toronto are also welcome. I posted about this in Larrivee owners' Facebook group which you may have seen. I will also keep an eye on Kijiji listings.
rockstar_not
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 03:41:30 PM »

Another couple of places to look is the Facebook marketplace listings as well as the Letgo app, that is if you have a smartphone. More and more of my used purchases and sales are happening via those sales channels. I think it's the ease of posting something for sale in those vs. Craigslist/kijiji for the changeover

2000 L-03-E
2012 Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
1985 Peavey Milestone
2004 SX SPJ-62 Bass
2008 Valencia Solid Cedar Top Classical
2015 Taylor 414ce - won in drawing
2016 Ibanez SR655BBF

My Sound Cloud
tanttu

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 06:44:41 PM »

Another couple of places to look is the Facebook marketplace listings as well as the Letgo app, that is if you have a smartphone. More and more of my used purchases and sales are happening via those sales channels. I think it's the ease of posting something for sale in those vs. Craigslist/kijiji for the changeover

Thanks for the tip! Will check the Letgo app and if you have any specific Facebook marketplace groups/pages in mind, don't hesitate to send a PM.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: