FREE LARRIVÉE D-40R PROMO for VGIF • June 23-25 - Vancouver

Started by J M Larrivée, May 20, 2017, 12:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In connection with the Vancouver International Guitar Festival, Larrivée has sponsored a D-40R to help promote the exhibition.

For more information on the festival and contest entry, please go to http://www.larrivee.com/news

This is going to be an amazing show for any who has the opportunity to attend. It happens to coincide with the Vancouver Jazz Festival as well, so there will be absolutely no shortage of entertainment the whole time.

I'll be there. Hope to see a few of you too!

john jr

**LIKE**
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Quote from: Mikeymac on May 20, 2017, 12:19:39 PM
**LIKE**

Thanks John.   I'm in.  I already have a D-40R..  but it's a lefty and I'd love to win a righty to give to a friend who is an excellent player but has a pretty cheap guitar.   :thumb

Quote from: tuffythepug on May 20, 2017, 12:49:51 PM
Thanks John.   I'm in.  I already have a D-40R..  but it's a lefty and I'd love to win a righty to give to a friend who is an excellent player but has a pretty cheap guitar.   :thumb

I was thinking the same thing, tuff... if I win, it will go to my son, who plays righty, and has really improved over the past few years (he plays in several bands - both guitar and bass), and does not yet have a nice acoustic.
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

If I win it I will play the living daylights out of it and let other people borrow it. More people have played my Taylor 414 than I have (won in a drawing in 215).
2000 L-03-E
2012 Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
1985 Peavey Milestone
2004 SX SPJ-62 Bass
2008 Valencia Solid Cedar Top Classical
2015 Taylor 414ce - won in drawing
2016 Ibanez SR655BBF
???? Mitchell MDJ-10 3/4 scale dread
???? Squier Danocaster

My Sound Cloud

Oh man!  Thanks for the info, John!  I'd love to go to the festival, and I live just south of the BC border, but have to work those days.  Hope it goes well...looks like a pretty sweet event!
2010 LSV-11e
2002 4E Jose Ramirez
1998 S6+folk Seagull
1986 Charvel Model 3A
2001 Fender Jazz bass
1935 A-OO Gibson mandolin
1815 JG Hamm violin

:nana_guitar

I am pretty excited for this event. I am going with my father in-law, for the whole weekend. Making a 1400Km trip across BC to go. Well, we are also visiting the In-laws too. I am just so happy that my visit to Van coincides with this festival.  I have my tickets to see the Jean Larrivee master class! Oh yeah, and I entered the contest too. If I was to win, it would be my "loaner" guitar at my house, as all of mine are lefty.  :ph34r:
OM-01