Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Log in issues  (Read 1302 times)
mattwood

Ignore
« on: May 01, 2017, 08:54:38 PM »

Like the new look to the forum!  I'm having some issues logging in though.  It doesn't keep me logged in so if I close out the page, I have to log in again.  Is there any way for it to remember my login?  Another thing that has happened twice is that when I hit the button to log in, it downloads a picture of the GOTM to my computer.  First time I thought it was somehow operator error, but this last time I know it was not.  Great job with the forum!
eded
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 09:16:11 PM »

Like the new look to the forum!  I'm having some issues logging in though.  It doesn't keep me logged in so if I close out the page, I have to log in again.  Is there any way for it to remember my login?  Another thing that has happened twice is that when I hit the button to log in, it downloads a picture of the GOTM to my computer.  First time I thought it was somehow operator error, but this last time I know it was not.  Great job with the forum!

On that opening screen, there is the login block up at the top of the page and the block in the middle of the page.  You need to use the one in the center, and there's a box to check for "remember me" or "keep me logged in" or something like that.  If you already did that, I'm not much help...

Good luck!

Ed
George
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 09:20:36 PM »

And if it changes the theme (appearance) to something you do not like, you can always go to your profile and change the theme to any one of several default ones listed there...

George
mattwood

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 02:08:44 AM »

I used the login from the left side of the page vs. the top right corner.  I set it on "forever" and when I hit login, the picture of the GOTM downloaded again.     We'll see if I stay logged in.
George
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 12:39:06 PM »

You can select cancel on downloading the picture and it will still appear.  That is a glitch in the website you only see on some browsers.

George
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: