Hoodie

Started by ducktrapper, April 18, 2017, 01:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I just bought a grey Larrivee hoodie from the merch store. I had to get a medium since they were sold out of large but it will fit fine. I just like a baggy hoodie.  Anyone have one? Happy with it? $36.00 USD plus $10.00 shipping became a whopping $63.00 Cdn.  Didn't like that too much.  :crying:   :wink:     

$63 for a hoodie - Livin large my friend!!  :laughin:
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on April 18, 2017, 02:03:19 PM
$63 for a hoodie - Livin large my friend!!  :laughin:

The exchange rate is hurting us. I suppose I could always get a black felt marker and just write LARRIVEE on an ordinary hoodie!  :bgrin:

I'm confused.  Have you moved back to Canada or just lamenting what us Canadians have to pay?
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

Quote from: ducktrapper on April 18, 2017, 01:46:16 PM
I just bought a grey Larrivee hoodie from the merch store. I had to get a medium since they were sold out of large but it will fit fine. I just like a baggy hoodie.  Anyone have one? Happy with it? $36.00 USD plus $10.00 shipping became a whopping $63.00 Cdn.  Didn't like that too much.  :crying:   :wink:     

You're back in Canada?
Hope all is well
A Hebrew, under the Spell
Pain is a good thing

Quote from: L07 Shooting Star on April 18, 2017, 08:54:53 PM
I'm confused.  Have you moved back to Canada or just lamenting what us Canadians have to pay?

Our income is mostly in Cdn dollars but, oddly enough, we are actually considering moving back to Canada. Anyone want to buy a beautiful, stately Victorian in Wisconsin?

Quote from: broKen on April 18, 2017, 09:48:57 PM
You're back in Canada?
Hope all is well

I'm still in Wisconsin. Helen is in Canada taking care of her dad. Complications within complications. Life. 

Quote from: ducktrapper on April 18, 2017, 11:37:49 PM
I'm still in Wisconsin. Helen is in Canada taking care of her dad. Complications within complications. Life. 

So sorry to hear that - you had mentioned you're moving back to Canada because your wife needs the better healthcare options (more affordable, right?).

Don't let living alone for a season give you GAS...  :whistling:

Seriously, best wishes all around.  :donut :coffee
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Quote from: Mikeymac on April 19, 2017, 10:01:46 AM
So sorry to hear that - you had mentioned you're moving back to Canada because your wife needs the better healthcare options (more affordable, right?).

Don't let living alone for a season give you GAS...  :whistling:

Seriously, best wishes all around.  :donut :coffee

Thanks. We have to sell this house before we can actually move although Helen and her dad are renting the place we hope to buy.   

Quote from: ducktrapper on April 19, 2017, 12:09:14 PM
Thanks. We have to sell this house before we can actually move although Helen and her dad are renting the place we hope to buy.   

Change is the only constant, especially at our age. Roll with it and find the strength to keep going. Hoping the best for you Tom.
A Hebrew, under the Spell
Pain is a good thing

Quote from: broKen on April 19, 2017, 11:09:26 PM
Change is the only constant, especially at our age. Roll with it and find the strength to keep going. Hoping the best for you Tom.
:+1:
Just curious.  Where in our lovely country might you end up moving to?
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

Quote from: L07 Shooting Star on April 20, 2017, 02:31:20 AM
:+1:
Just curious.  Where in our lovely country might you end up moving to?

The house we are negotiating to buy is between Thunder Bay and the Minnesota border at Pigeon River. It's located a few miles off of Highway 61 on Sturgeon Bay on Lake Superior. HW 61 Revisited. Beautiful site. I talked to a realtor yesterday and we were disappointed with how much she thought we could/should ask for our house. We've done a lot of work and put a few bucks into it. The good news is we don't owe anything on it. Anyone want a gorgeous, old Victorian in Iola?

I think you already know that I really like my hoodie. I got it with the holiday package, so there was a discount on everything in the package.

My hoodie has stains that I can't get out!  :crying:

And the house is sold!  :bgrin: 

Most of my Larrivee clothing is black. But the two "T's" that aren't, I have to constantly work on stain removal. So far so good. If I have to I'II dye them.

Quote from: Danny on May 30, 2017, 04:02:50 PM
Most of my Larrivee clothing is black. But the two "T's" that aren't, I have to constantly work on stain removal. So far so good. If I have to I'II dye them.

There's that. I just can't figure out what happened but the stain is just above the pouch right where Lola kicks me when she jumps up. Oxyclean and cold water didn't work, at least, not completely. I hate that.   

Quote from: ducktrapper on May 30, 2017, 04:38:42 PM
There's that. I just can't figure out what happened but the stain is just above the pouch right where Lola kicks me when she jumps up. Oxyclean and cold water didn't work, at least, not completely. I hate that.   
Use SHOUT. Spray it on and let it sit for hours. Then spray again and do a normal wash. That has got all my stains out so far.

Quote from: Danny on May 30, 2017, 05:11:06 PM
Use SHOUT. Spray it on and let it sit for hours. Then spray again and do a normal wash. That has got all my stains out so far.

I thought Oxyclean was supposed to do the same thing. I'll try to shout it out.

Quote from: Danny on May 30, 2017, 05:11:06 PM
Will you marry me? :)
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

Quote from: flatlander on May 31, 2017, 07:16:14 AM
Will you marry me? :)

Interesting proposal Matt, but No😙.