Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Could we get a calendar?  (Read 520 times)
Hooked

Ignore
« on: April 05, 2017, 07:34:56 PM »

No photos in the post. But I'm thinking that there are enough amazing photos in this thread and the GOTM that someone could make several nice Larrivee calendars out of this. Are there legal implications that prevent this, or other barriers?

Remember when the music came from wooden boxes strung with silver wires...
tuffythepug
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 07:50:54 PM »

In order to produce anything with the Larrivee name on it you must get approval from Jean, John Jr. or Matthew.   Someone then needs to take the initiative to get it done.  Not impossible, but it would take some effort on someone's part

JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 08:37:08 PM »

No photos in the post. But I'm thinking that there are enough amazing photos in this thread and the GOTM that someone could make several nice Larrivee calendars out of this. Are there legal implications that prevent this, or other barriers?
Walkerman had that done a few years ago - they were beauties. Pretty sure you can do something like that locally nowadays - at Costco or some similar photo service place

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
Walkerman
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 09:35:33 PM »

Walkerman had that done a few years ago - they were beauties. Pretty sure you can do something like that locally nowadays - at Costco or some similar photo service place
[/quote

I used iPhoto on my Mac.
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 10:00:56 PM »

I used iPhoto on my Mac.
Very well done. Certainly professional quality. I kept mine. I'm away right now so unable to check but 2012 wasn't it 

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
Walkerman
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 05:06:43 PM »

Very well done. Certainly professional quality. I kept mine. I'm away right now so unable to check but 2012 wasn't it 

Don't recall, but I believe I only used the GOTMs from the previous year, rather than a best of GOTMs  calendar.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: