Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KY Acoustic Series  (Read 557 times)
maplebaby

Ignore
« on: March 27, 2017, 03:46:55 PM »

Lauren and I are visiting some unique locations around KY this year and shooting some videos while we visit - this video is from Beaver Valley in Clark Co. KY along the KY River.  Thanks for listening!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad69DApvVms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_83PZ_AV_8
flatlander
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 04:54:41 AM »

Heading to Lexington in a few weeks and my music partner is coming up with some friends. Keeneland in season, distilleries, horse farms, going to give them the Kentucky treatment. Like April 19-23. Having a picking session Saturday. Right off of Richmond Road across from Henry Clay's house. If you want to stop by sometime let me know. Or if you're playing somewhere in that time frame maybe we can catch ya.  matt

10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.
maplebaby

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 12:36:50 PM »

You'll be enjoying KY's best! My daughter works at Keenland and i live 10 minutes from there, not far from the castle.  On 4/20 we will be playing Thursday Night Live downtown Lex.  Pretty nice evening with food vendors and lots of folks having a nice evening. I know exactly where you are talking about on Richmond Rd.  Hope you have a nice trip and maybe we can hang out and talk shop a bit.  dale
flatlander
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2017, 01:29:40 PM »

Well that's cool. We were planning on going to Thursday night live anyway. The castle, ha. Yea trying to show my partner and her friends the best of central Ky. We're going to Carter Caves as well over closer to where I grew up. See ya at the Thursday night deal. matt

10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.
maplebaby

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2017, 12:12:50 AM »

i'd love for you to come up to the stage so we can hang out - i'll be the old guy, most likely wearing a hat.  Bring your guitar and we'll put you to work - thanks for the reply!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: