Double Vision - Lexington Lab Band

Started by maplebaby, March 04, 2017, 03:50:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LLB pays tribute to Foreigner for our 1st project of 2017 - thanks for listening!

https://youtu.be/PGL1BaWK7N8

Wow!  Definitely worth the wait!  I have really been missing new LLB covers...
George

hello sir...great thanks for once again being patient and giving the videos your time!  Four more in this set and i hope we hit something you might like - your friend, dale.

Superb as usual.  I guess my suggestion about throwing in a few close-ups of the amps being used for each instrument at an appropriate time never made it through to the final production?
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

L07ShootingStar - I apologize for not being able to have responded to your reasonable request in regard to the amps & thank you again for the interest.  During the actual filming for the videos it would be virtually impossible to shoot them as the amps are intentionally placed behind a thick curtain seceral feet from us to keep the volume way down on stage.  I promise you I will do my best to be intentional about taking photos of the gear from now on, pedalboards & amps, which are not seen in videos. Thanks again for taking time to check out the videos!

Strings4Him - we all greatly appreciate you checking this out!

Quote from: maplebaby on March 05, 2017, 06:19:31 AM
L07ShootingStar - I apologize for not being able to have responded to your reasonable request in regard to the amps & thank you again for the interest.  During the actual filming for the videos it would be virtually impossible to shoot them as the amps are intentionally placed behind a thick curtain seceral feet from us to keep the volume way down on stage.  I promise you I will do my best to be intentional about taking photos of the gear from now on, pedalboards & amps, which are not seen in videos. Thanks again for taking time to check out the videos!

Strings4Him - we all greatly appreciate you checking this out!

By whatever means and much appreciated.  It's just that guitar nerd wannabes like me want to get some insight into how you guys get those wonderful "authentic" sounds in the final production.
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar