New at NAMM

Started by ducktrapper, January 19, 2017, 04:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I did not need to see that, but I like it. I have a digitec harmonizer that I don't use, but that thing is cool.
A Hebrew, under the Spell
Pain is a good thing

Quote from: broKen on January 19, 2017, 05:38:05 PM
I did not need to see that, but I like it. I have a digitec harmonizer that I don't use, but that thing is cool.

I'm using a Bose compact system for small rooms but I'd like to try one of these. Cool indeed and I love Boss pedals and other gear.   

I watched a couple of the video demos of these and thought they were pretty cool as well.

Haven't see any prices yet - anyone know what MSRP is?

2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

In Europe they sell for 570$ for the live and 770$ for the pro.
Fender Artisan customshop Tamo ash Stratocaster
Fender Artisan customshop Rosewood Telecaster
Olav Loef 00 'Dav L'. 2018
Olav Loef slopeshoulder 'Charlien' 2019
Olav Loef OM/D 8 string 'Otto' 2018
B&G Little Sister lemonburst P90 2015

I've gotta go check one of these out!  I've been looking for something like this for a while now.  I believe I could gig solo with one of these and actually do a fair to middlin' job of it.  I wonder how much capacity (timewise) the looper function has?
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

Quote from: L07 Shooting Star on January 24, 2017, 08:55:07 PM
I've gotta go check one of these out!  I've been looking for something like this for a while now.  I believe I could gig solo with one of these and actually do a fair to middlin' job of it.  I wonder how much capacity (timewise) the looper function has?

I did some more research and it has a 40 second loop time with unlimited overdubs within that period???  I'm not a looper-savey guy, but that sounds pretty good, no?  Check out the several demos from the NAMM show given by various guitar vendors, but performed by the same female person from Boss.  The audio quality is poor to great.  I just can't remember which YouTube videos sound the best.
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

Quote from: L07 Shooting Star on January 24, 2017, 08:55:07 PM

I would. Like I said, I have a Bose compact system and it works very well. This has more options. LR Baggs has something similar. You might want to check theirs out, as well.