Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Transaction  (Read 921 times)
nak

Ignore
« on: December 31, 2016, 10:54:12 PM »

Hi,
I joined this forum in April while researching Larrivee guitars. I am now interested in purchasing, but can't find any info on the buying process.
Do you use Paypal, send a personal check, cashiers check ? Can someone help me out? 

Thanks,
Craig

nctom

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 10:58:25 PM »

Do you have a particular seller or guitar in mind? When you decide to buy just contact the seller for his preference and come to an agreement.
nak

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 04:08:36 AM »

Thank you for your response.
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 01:40:40 PM »

Hi Craig

I suggest you also review the Marketplace rules HERE if you already haven't done so.

Attention to:

Caveat Emptor! - Buyer beware!  Even though most of the members here are very honest people you need to be careful.  This is the Internet people and there is lots of fraudulent activity everywhere.  Make sure you know who you are dealing with before you complete any transactions.  Ask for references, call the person on the phone, get really good descriptions and pictures, etc.....be careful. 

Sellers using PayPal, are you shipping to a confirmed address?  Stolen credit card purchases will have you shipping to and unconfirmed address.

Any person posting an item for sale, purchasing, or trading in the Marketplace, hereby irrevocably and permanently waives all legal rights, including all rights to commence or maintain legal proceedings in any jurisdiction, against the Larrivée Forum or any Administrators or Moderators of the Larrivée Forum.  You agree by posting, selling, or trading in any board in the Marketplace section is at your own risk.

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
nak

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 07:31:08 PM »

Hi JOYCEfromNS,

Thank you for the information.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: