Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nominate the November 2016 GOTM  (Read 2289 times)
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« on: October 02, 2016, 10:15:30 PM »

Use this thread to nominate your choice for Guitar of The Month picture. Post the picture in this thread.

The nominations will be  according to the following rules:

1. If a member's Larrivee instrument has been GOTM previously, it can not be GOTM again

2. If a member has had a GOTM in the last 3 months, another picture from that member can't be nominated again.

3. Nominations must be pictures of Larrivee made instruments (guitars, ukes, mandos, etc) owned by a member and posted by members on this forum.

4. Nominations will be in a sticky thread in the Pictures section started by one of the mods each month. By about the 20th of the month a Vote thread will be started (each month) so that members can pick the next GOTM from the nominations.

5. Nominations will be closed each month by a mod after 6 nominations have been received.

6. One picture of each nominated instrument only, a collage of the same instrument is acceptable

7. Only one instrument owned by the same person, and only one nomination per person please.

8. This thread is about nominating the GOTM. if you wish to post a bunch of pictures of your guitar, better to start your own thread [in Pictures].

9. A member may nominate his/her own guitar, or an instrument belonging to another member.

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
Walkerman
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 01:33:40 PM »

My L10 Braz with our garden reflected in it.  Don't expect it to win (no Larrivee headstock) but someone has to get the ball rolling.   

ducktrapper
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 02:22:39 PM »

Nice photo though!
Walkerman
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 02:52:46 PM »

Nice photo though!

Thanks, but I wish I were good enough to photoshop the towel out from under it.
ducktrapper
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 03:08:00 PM »

Thanks, but I wish I were good enough to photoshop the towel out from under it.

I never noticed it.
Davy Vanthuyne

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 04:38:28 PM »

Better a towel under the guitar than a scratch on the guitar. Beautiful back and a really nice pic.

Larrivée rs 2 P90 2010
Larrivee rs 4 Jason Lollar 2008
Fender Artisan customshop Tamo ash Stratocaster 2018
Fender '51 customshop tele faded nocaster blonde 2016
Olav Loef 00 ‘Dav L’. 2018
B&G Little Sister lemonburst P90 2015
Fender '57 Champ
B&G Prototype amp 8/100
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2016, 07:29:36 PM »

Steve you sure have a lot of fine Larrivees. I'd put up one of mine,  but with 9 forum folk ignoring me nowadays, I don't have a chance anymore.
Walkerman
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 11:06:33 PM »

Steve you sure have a lot of fine Larrivees. I'd put up one of mine,  but with 9 forum folk ignoring me nowadays, I don't have a chance anymore.
Obviously you haven't checked out my "ignores."  If I am not there, I am a close second.
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2016, 12:56:02 AM »

Obviously you haven't checked out my "ignores."  If I am not there, I am a close second.
The ignores are really over-rated!! 

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2016, 03:52:32 AM »

Andrew how about adding the guitar that lost the coin toss?

I have 12 ignores and proud of them so since I got choosen once Danny you need to put one of your guitars up.

A REPAIRPERSON,Still Unclrob
OM03PA
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity*Eat The Rich*, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2016, 07:48:17 PM »

D-02 made in 2000, I play this one more than all my other guitars lately. Mark (Q) gave me the strap when I was in Michigan recently. The rocker was made from Belizian mahogany.
  I really like the look and feel of the JCL tuners, they were a nice upgrade. I'm considering putting two sound ports in as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: