Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Larrivee's at the KC Royals Game  (Read 1553 times)
tulk1

Ignore
« on: August 27, 2016, 03:24:51 AM »

I know I don't post a lot. I do come in and read most of the electric posts, tho'. But, I kinda wanted to brag, not so much on me, but on Larrivee' guitars at the KC Royals game a couple of weekends ago. Just inside the gates, 3rd base side. Captured audience, since they all have to go by us to get in! My singer with her 15 yr old OMV-05E, me with my Bakersfield. It was a blast!

Kenny

Quote: "You know, all things considered, we are very, very lucky to have all that we do, an embarrassment of riches, actually."
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 04:45:55 AM »

I have to ask being a gear head.What kinda amp are you using and what is you bass playing thru?

Oh ya looking good

A REPAIRPERSON,Still Unclrob
OM03PA
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity*Eat The Rich*, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
tulk1

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 09:46:06 AM »

Hey Unclerob , we both play Mesa amps. I use  a TransAtlantic 15 with a wide body 112. Not sure exactly what model Mesa amp and cabs Ed is using. But the sound is huge!

Kenny

Quote: "You know, all things considered, we are very, very lucky to have all that we do, an embarrassment of riches, actually."
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 10:45:17 AM »

Wish I'd seen it. Nice pics!! The guitar seems to have weathered the vehicle mishap fine.

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
tulk1

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 02:10:04 PM »

Wish I'd seen it. Nice pics!! The guitar seems to have weathered the vehicle mishap fine.
Considering I ran over it twice (backed over, ran over), the guitar sustained minimal damage. There's a small crack in the poly only on the upper bout, player's side. It can be seen in the Roadkill post if you look for it. Another small chunk of poly just fell out. The knobs were pressed against the control plate. And it was out of tune. That is all! No damage to the slab at all. None!!  blush  Put the knobs back where they belong, tuned it up, and it's been great!

Kenny

ducktrapper
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 07:19:38 PM »

Considering I ran over it twice (backed over, ran over), the guitar sustained minimal damage. There's a small crack in the poly only on the upper bout, player's side. It can be seen in the Roadkill post if you look for it. Another small chunk of poly just fell out. The knobs were pressed against the control plate. And it was out of tune. That is all! No damage to the slab at all. None!!  blush  Put the knobs back where they belong, tuned it up, and it's been great!

Great ad for whatever case you had it in!
headsup
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2016, 02:34:53 PM »

cool! were they playing the Toronto Blue Jays?

"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
 Too few brain cells to be bothered with...
Danny
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2016, 02:54:57 AM »

Cool thread, and that story about the guitar run over is unbelievable.

Too many guitars... But I keep thinking one more may just do it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: