Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nominate the October 2016 GOTM  (Read 1538 times)
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« on: September 02, 2016, 11:43:40 PM »

Use this thread to nominate your choice for Guitar of The Month picture. Post the picture in this thread.

The nominations will be  according to the following rules:

1. If a member's Larrivee instrument has been GOTM previously, it can not be GOTM again

2. If a member has had a GOTM in the last 3 months, another picture from that member can't be nominated again.

3. Nominations must be pictures of Larrivee made instruments (guitars, ukes, mandos, etc) owned by a member and posted by members on this forum.

4. Nominations will be in a sticky thread in the Pictures section started by one of the mods each month. By about the 20th of the month a Vote thread will be started (each month) so that members can pick the next GOTM from the nominations.

5. Nominations will be closed each month by a mod after 6 nominations have been received.

6. One picture of each nominated instrument only, a collage of the same instrument is acceptable

7. Only one instrument owned by the same person, and only one nomination per person please.

8. This thread is about nominating the GOTM. if you wish to post a bunch of pictures of your guitar, better to start your own thread [in Pictures].

9. A member may nominate his/her own guitar, or an instrument belonging to another member.

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 11:17:44 AM »

Nominate my much luved Forum IV

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
Walkerman
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 08:21:07 PM »

Andrew ... Love that guitar, but I really like that wood floor.  But doesn't it get cold in those NS winters?
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 09:10:56 PM »

Andrew ... Love that guitar, but I really like that wood floor.  But doesn't it get cold in those NS winters?
Everything gets cold in NS winters 

JamesN

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 10:53:55 PM »

Andrew, what kind of organ is that in the corner of the pic?
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 11:10:23 PM »

Andrew, what kind of organ is that in the corner of the pic?
Its a Hammond M-2 that was given to me by a church that closed its doors

headsup
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2016, 02:29:52 PM »

my nomination.
 jan 2008, one of the first RS4's out of Oxnard

"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
 Too few brain cells to be bothered with...
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 05:44:44 PM »

Last call!! Anyone else 

tuffythepug
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2016, 06:28:42 PM »

OK  just to make it more interesting..  here's my D-40R

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: