Larrivee's at the KC Royals Game

Started by tulk1, August 26, 2016, 10:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I know I don't post a lot. I do come in and read most of the electric posts, tho'. But, I kinda wanted to brag, not so much on me, but on Larrivee' guitars at the KC Royals game a couple of weekends ago. Just inside the gates, 3rd base side. Captured audience, since they all have to go by us to get in! My singer with her 15 yr old OMV-05E, me with my Bakersfield. It was a blast!

Kenny

Quote: "You know, all things considered, we are very, very lucky to have all that we do, an embarrassment of riches, actually."

I have to ask being a gear head.What kinda amp are you using and what is you bass playing thru?

Oh ya looking good :nana_guitar :nana_guitar :nana_guitar :nana_guitar :nana_guitar
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Hey Unclerob , we both play Mesa amps. I use  a TransAtlantic 15 with a wide body 112. Not sure exactly what model Mesa amp and cabs Ed is using. But the sound is huge!
Kenny

Quote: "You know, all things considered, we are very, very lucky to have all that we do, an embarrassment of riches, actually."

Wish I'd seen it. Nice pics!! The guitar seems to have weathered the vehicle mishap fine.
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on August 27, 2016, 05:45:17 AM
Wish I'd seen it. Nice pics!! The guitar seems to have weathered the vehicle mishap fine.
Considering I ran over it twice (backed over, ran over), the guitar sustained minimal damage. There's a small crack in the poly only on the upper bout, player's side. It can be seen in the Roadkill post if you look for it. Another small chunk of poly just fell out. The knobs were pressed against the control plate. And it was out of tune. That is all! No damage to the slab at all. None!!  :blush:  Put the knobs back where they belong, tuned it up, and it's been great!
Kenny

Quote from: tulk1 on August 27, 2016, 09:10:04 AM
Considering I ran over it twice (backed over, ran over), the guitar sustained minimal damage. There's a small crack in the poly only on the upper bout, player's side. It can be seen in the Roadkill post if you look for it. Another small chunk of poly just fell out. The knobs were pressed against the control plate. And it was out of tune. That is all! No damage to the slab at all. None!!  :blush:  Put the knobs back where they belong, tuned it up, and it's been great!

Great ad for whatever case you had it in!

cool! were they playing the Toronto Blue Jays?
"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
Too few brain cells to be bothered with...

Cool thread, and that story about the guitar run over is unbelievable.