Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Taylor 562ce  (Read 720 times)
mas music

Ignore
« on: August 08, 2016, 01:19:10 AM »

Cheap six strings guitars are like frozen Pizza. They can't compare with the real thing but a frozen pizza can be good in it's own right. Cheap 12 strings in large part are terrible, they sound bad, play bad, don't hold pitch and often have poor intonation. I picked up a Taylor 150e as it was a good sounding good playing 12 string at a low price. A great guitar for the money but i really didn't love it. I have a till death do us part relationship with my Larrivee as well as my kremona classical guitar. I went all out trading up to a new Taylor 562ce. This a small body, short scale, 12 fret 12 string. It's the perfect guitar for someone like me that wants the 12 string sound but really dose not like traditional Big body 12 strings. Beyond this the hog top warms up the 12 string chime it's a rather unusual 12 string but it's the perfect fit for me.

*Larrivee L03 Bubinga
*Kremona Sophia classical
*Taylor 562ce
* Makala Baritone Ukulele
bobw
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 12:30:19 PM »

+1   It's always nice to get a good fit ...   hope you enjoy her for a long, long time....    gotpics?
GASguy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 01:21:17 AM »

I picked up a Taylor 562 myself just this spring, I Really like it.

I do a lot of solo performing and the 12 string is full and rich through my Bose L-1 S.
This is the first 12 string I've had since my Guild F212 in the 1970's.
The hog top and 12 fret design really give it a unique and pleasing tone.

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have been enjoying mine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: