Previous topic - Next topic

Nice larrivée Lancaster for sale on reverb. Not a lefty so not for me
Fender Artisan customshop Tamo ash Stratocaster
Fender Artisan customshop Rosewood Telecaster
Olav Loef 00 'Dav L'. 2018
Olav Loef slopeshoulder 'Charlien' 2019
Olav Loef OM/D 8 string 'Otto' 2018
B&G Little Sister lemonburst P90 2015

The natural one or the Shoreline gold one?  Both are very nice guitars...  :nanadance
George

Both, yes. Beautiful guitars.

I have never tried the Larrivee single coil pickups other than their P90's.  One of these has three single coils and the other has a humbucker in the bridge.  I would be interested in hearing experiences of others with these models of Larrivee...
George

I don't know about Larrivee's Strat single coils, but their Tele bridge single coil is excellent. I had a Bakersfield that originally came with the Seymour Duncan in the bridge - an excellent pickup. I later had a Larrivee bridge pup installed - and it was as good as the SD. A slightly different tone, but just as good for all flavors of clean or driven tones. I suspect the Strat pups are similar.
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Thanks Rev.  I do love Larrivee electrics...  I am tempted to buy one of these...
George

Quote from: Mikeymac on August 03, 2016, 12:23:09 PM
I don't know about Larrivee's Strat single coils, but their Tele bridge single coil is excellent. I had a Bakersfield that originally came with the Seymour Duncan in the bridge - an excellent pickup. I later had a Larrivee bridge pup installed - and it was as good as the SD. A slightly different tone, but just as good for all flavors of clean or driven tones. I suspect the Strat pups are similar.

As I recall, the "difference" in tone wasn't really in tone, it was more in output. The SD had slightly more output than the Larrivee - you could say the Larry was a little more vintage output, the SD slightly higher, but not by much. Otherwise, they had very similar eq characteristics. Both very good "Tele" pickups.

Nice Larrivée bakersfield for sale on reverb, not a lefty so not for me

I've changed the name of the topic so I don't have to create a new topic every time I see a guitar for sale that some of you are looking for. I don't know if I can put these advertises here without getting problems with it. I just would like to help some folks to get their guitar of their dreams. Maybe I can make somebody happy when I share the guitars that i find on the net.

Really nice, rs4 cherryburst, build 2008, # 100044, righthanded, jason lollars pups for sale on reverb. You don't see these for sale often. Maybe someone of the forummembers will be happy to read this.

For the leftys, a very nice tobaccosunburst rs4, from 2008. Jason lollar pups, near mint. Reverb.com.

Quote from: Davy Vanthuyne on December 20, 2016, 11:19:39 AM
For the leftys, a very nice tobaccosunburst rs4, from 2008. Jason lollar pups, near mint. Reverb.com.

That's a beauty... if it stays on Reverb until after Christmas or Jan. 1 I might make an offer on it. (My b-day is Jan. 4th.)  :smile:

I've contacted the seller, allthough he doesn't ship to europe. I was interested in the serialnumber. It seems to be the lowest # number for a lefty till now #10092. Manufacturingdate 30jan 2008, same date as mine.