Wanted: Marc Beneteau guitar

Started by Dustinfurlow, July 29, 2016, 06:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Figure this will be quite a shot in the dark but is there any players on here that would sell a concert, model M, mj, or jumbo Beneteau? I bought a concert standard from a gentleman months back who didn't pack it properly and it cracked up the sides in transit....super disappointing and I haven't seen one below my price point for some time.

Let's at least see some pictures :)
CS-09 (Mastergrade Sitka/Ziricote)

My album "Woodscapes" and others available at www.dustinfurlow/shop

Fingerstyle and original tunes on my YouTube channel:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCw7w0i3AF8xTuN6iYB-gCkw

Dustin, I would never underestimate a shot in the dark on this forum, I believe that is how I acquired my Forum V number 10 of 10....    :bgrin:

You might also be interested to know that John McQuarrie has started making his rosettes out of mosaic wood like Beneteau.  I am having a custom MJ80 with florentine cutaway, torrified adi top and madagascar back and sides built by him with a wide rosette of mosaic madagascar.  These Jean apprentices are just amazing...

It will look similar to this...
George

Wow that looks incredible...torrefied adi too...gonna sound incredible for sure.
ive heard Northwoods to be among the lightest bodied and most comfortable guitar necks out there as well. Sounds like a keeper!
CS-09 (Mastergrade Sitka/Ziricote)

My album "Woodscapes" and others available at www.dustinfurlow/shop

Fingerstyle and original tunes on my YouTube channel:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCw7w0i3AF8xTuN6iYB-gCkw

Quote from: Dustinfurlow on July 29, 2016, 09:27:13 PM
Wow that looks incredible...torrefied adi too...gonna sound incredible for sure.
ive heard Northwoods to be among the lightest bodied and most comfortable guitar necks out there as well. Sounds like a keeper!

The pic is actually of a new concert florentine body he is adding to his line.  My mahogany mini jumbo is one of the lightest guitars I own.  Good luck on your search for the perfect Beneteau!
George

Are you still looking for a Beneteau?  Thx.