Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted: Marc Beneteau guitar  (Read 1222 times)
Dustinfurlow

Ignore
« on: July 29, 2016, 11:12:15 PM »

Figure this will be quite a shot in the dark but is there any players on here that would sell a concert, model M, mj, or jumbo Beneteau? I bought a concert standard from a gentleman months back who didn't pack it properly and it cracked up the sides in transit....super disappointing and I haven't seen one below my price point for some time.

Let's at least see some pictures :)

Dustin Furlow

Larrivee L-09 (Italian/Madagascar)
Beneteau M Cutaway (Carpathian/Ebony)

Fingerstyle and original tunes on my YouTube channel:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCw7w0i3AF8xTuN6iYB-gCkw
George
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 11:16:26 PM »

Dustin, I would never underestimate a shot in the dark on this forum, I believe that is how I acquired my Forum V number 10 of 10....    bigrin

You might also be interested to know that John McQuarrie has started making his rosettes out of mosaic wood like Beneteau.  I am having a custom MJ80 with florentine cutaway, torrified adi top and madagascar back and sides built by him with a wide rosette of mosaic madagascar.  These Jean apprentices are just amazing...

It will look similar to this...

George
Dustinfurlow

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 02:27:13 AM »

Wow that looks incredible...torrefied adi too...gonna sound incredible for sure.
ive heard Northwoods to be among the lightest bodied and most comfortable guitar necks out there as well. Sounds like a keeper!

Dustin Furlow

Larrivee L-09 (Italian/Madagascar)
Beneteau M Cutaway (Carpathian/Ebony)

Fingerstyle and original tunes on my YouTube channel:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCw7w0i3AF8xTuN6iYB-gCkw
George
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 11:49:48 AM »

Wow that looks incredible...torrefied adi too...gonna sound incredible for sure.
ive heard Northwoods to be among the lightest bodied and most comfortable guitar necks out there as well. Sounds like a keeper!

The pic is actually of a new concert florentine body he is adding to his line.  My mahogany mini jumbo is one of the lightest guitars I own.  Good luck on your search for the perfect Beneteau!

George
VintageRozy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 12:06:09 PM »

Are you still looking for a Beneteau?  Thx.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: