Previous topic - Next topic

Vote for the April 2016 GOTM

Mr LV19E's LS-03
15 (53.6%)
headsup's OM-09
13 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

50 / 50 chance this month
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Roger's LS is a Forum III model. Don't know if that should be included in the description or not. It's just like mine.

Quote from: dependan on March 22, 2016, 03:40:49 PM
    Roger's LS is a Forum III model. Don't know if that should be included in the description or not. It's just like mine.
Maybe so and its HB and Kevin's is walnut with a cedar top. There now full disclosure  :smile:
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Quote from: dependan on March 22, 2016, 03:40:49 PM

Thanks Dan, I thought the three dots at the twelfth fret was the giveaway.   :nice guitar: if I do say so myself.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

As is often the case...  tough choice.

Ed

Congratulations Roger, it's an elegant picture of one of the best guitars Larrivee makes.

Quote from: dependan on April 01, 2016, 02:37:29 PM
Congratulations Roger, it's an elegant picture of one of the best guitars Larrivee makes.

Thanks Dan, its almost like having your own guitar as GOTM.  :laughin:
Roger

A great shot of a beautiful instrument.

:+1:     :nice guitar:     Congrats to you LV19E....    :guitar

Quote from: bobw on April 03, 2016, 07:46:36 PM
:+1:     :nice guitar:     Congrats to you LV19E....    :guitar

Thanks Bob, I didn't think my F-III would ever be GOTM.  When we all got them there were so many months of different F-III's, then there would be others but still with a III in there every once and awhile.
We should have a poll to see how many members have had there F-III voted GOTM.  :laughin:
Roger